Page 1 of 1

Sosa Red Sunda vs Red Indo

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:23 pm
by KratomAdvocateMO
What are these too like slow, faster reds?

Re: Sosa Red Sunda vs Red Indo

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:47 pm
by acejestyr15
KratomAdvocateMO wrote:What are these too like slow, faster reds?
For me they are two of my favorite slow, sedating, bedtime reds!! They are a couple of my favorites.... Have some batches from this time last year that I've hoarded which are particularly spectacular imo.

Re: Sosa Red Sunda vs Red Indo

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:35 pm
by RumRunner
acejestyr15 wrote:
KratomAdvocateMO wrote:What are these too like slow, faster reds?
For me they are two of my favorite slow, sedating, bedtime reds!! They are a couple of my favorites.... Have some batches from this time last year that I've hoarded which are particularly spectacular imo.
Yep, they’re two of Sosa’s slowest reds. Slower than Baik Bali IMO.

Re: Sosa Red Sunda vs Red Indo

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:40 pm
by CatfatherB
If I were to pick one red from SOSA it would be red Indo. :geek:

Re: Sosa Red Sunda vs Red Indo

Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:57 pm
by brave777
CatfatherB wrote:If I were to pick one red from SOSA it would be red Indo. :geek:
I got red sundu, was wondering if i should take a break or dose, might as well, SOSA RED SUNDA! To enjoy the rest of my night.

Re: Sosa Red Sunda vs Red Indo

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:07 am
by conscious_conundrum
Red Sunda, Indo, and Sumatra are on the mid-slow side for me. Baik Bali and Red Maeng Da are the faster reds. I have had great luck with blending his Red MD with Super Green resulting in an excellent burn.