Page 1 of 1

Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:37 pm
by Burninator
Just wondering how his quality has held up. I remember it being top notch when he first came back but I haven’t ordered from him since early fall.

Re: Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:32 pm
by Erpudjt
I would also like to know. :geek:

Re: Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:27 pm
by WarmFoothills
I had Green MD yesterday, bought it mid-March. It was good! Don't think there was a substantial difference from his leaf back in the day. Wouldn't say it's the best kratom I've ever had but above average for sure.

And though not technically 2020, had some of his leaf from last fall, Green Hulu and Green Malay, both were very good! Malay was my favorite, dont have any left! :D

Re: Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:12 pm
by BallzDeep9
Same questions here.. Stale Vendor Syndrome? viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2465&p=47439&hilit=MOTARK#p47439

Re: Anyone have experience with Motark in 2020?

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:16 pm
by motarkbest
BallzDeep9 wrote:Same questions here.. Stale Vendor Syndrome? viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2465&p=47439&hilit=MOTARK#p47439
I read stale vendor syndrome, lol. You don't need a customer service group, when your the fastest email responder in the country. That is right take a poll!!!

I'm not into getting 6 different people to post reviews at the same time so motark takes over half the page.