Anyone try Beleafer white Java?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Erpudjt
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm

Anyone try Beleafer white Java?

Post by Erpudjt »

I just saw Beleafer's white java on Benni's site and I'm hoping someone who has tried this strain can give a little info on whether they did or did not like it
Ezriderx2x
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am

Re: Anyone try Beleafer white Java?

Post by Ezriderx2x »

Middle of the road white. Some energy, good feels..haven't tried it in a while but it didn't stick out to me. I know a lot of folks dig it though. I look more for faster whites though

Edit* I believe this was last summer. I did enjoy some of their greens; gjk, g Viet. And I think White Horn if I remember right.
terposton
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Re: Anyone try Beleafer white Java?

Post by terposton »

I got some a month ago and it's very fast for me. I have to be careful with it because it will make you sweat and sick if you aren't careful. I love mixing it was strains that are too slow for me.
Post Reply