Page 1 of 1

SOSA has not exit-scammed

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:01 pm
by LongLiveTheFighters
Just to update all,

I emailed Ben earlier today, didn't hear for a few hours, then saw the thread about a possible exit scam, and so decied to place a small order with someone else, just to hold me over if/until I heard from Ben.

I am glad I did because he got back to me, apologized and said he is trying to keep up with things.

I've placed a few orders with him the past 6 months and his kratom was always quality and he was generous with extras. I actually :) didn't hear about SOSA here but on Reddit after I emailed a user I thought would be knowledgable and helpful based on his comments, and it proved true.

Anyways, not sure it matters at this point but just FYI. All Good.

Peace friends.

Re: SOSA has not exit-scammed

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:57 pm
by SuperRed_Cthulhu
I'm glad Sosa was my only vendor the past 8 months I love his reds just ran out of my last of his Sunda I had last month, he was always good to me sometimes be a little slow but besides one time I got a reply that day would've been really bummed out if he was done with sosa.

Re: SOSA has not exit-scammed

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:44 am
by Marcussk
SOSA posted in a different thread, he just got behind when he was sick and then overwhelmed with trying to fill a massive amount of orders afterwards. Sounds like everything is back on track now, it could happen to any small business.

Re: SOSA has not exit-scammed

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:06 am
by CatfatherB
I got an email from Ben last night with an explanation and apology, I'll be looking forward to my next purchase using my government bailout!! :mrgreen:

Re: SOSA has not exit-scammed

Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:55 pm
by Transformato
Thank you for the effort to counter damaging sensationalism that screams IN ALL CAPS ..Pounding a negative impression on every reader who's eyes fall anywhere on the page.

Re: SOSA has not exit-scammed

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:46 pm
by CatfatherB
Just got my order from SOSA, 3 days after I ordered it, it looks like he's back on schedule, I dig the new slick black bags! ;)

Re: SOSA has not exit-scammed

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:40 pm
by conscious_conundrum
Transformato wrote:Thank you for the effort to counter damaging sensationalism that screams IN ALL CAPS ..Pounding a negative impression on every reader who's eyes fall anywhere on the page.
Yes indeed, thank you! I love Sosa, always been great for me. Shit happens in people's lives.....it's important to remember vendors are human too.