How do I order from TFH? Also is there a menu?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Taxininja
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:56 pm

How do I order from TFH? Also is there a menu?

Post by Taxininja »

:D Title pretty much says it all thank you all for any help!
WalrusGuardian
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:13 pm

Re: How do I order from TFH? Also is there a menu?

Post by WalrusGuardian »

Order request via email. Instructions: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4639
Menu & pricing: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13KKdBp ... 2fVQG/view
JHole
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:27 am
Location: IA

Re: How do I order from TFH? Also is there a menu?

Post by JHole »

OMG, I can't take it any more! Does anybody do any kind of research or do any kind of reading?!?!
Taxininja
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:56 pm

Re: How do I order from TFH? Also is there a menu?

Post by Taxininja »

JHole wrote:OMG, I can't take it any more! Does anybody do any kind of research or do any kind of reading?!?!
I did search but only found the listing from March and wasn’t sure if things had changed, I was taking care of my newborn so I didn’t have all the time in the world so I decided to just make a post. Was just trying to get some quick help this morning and thankfully someone helped me out. My bad for being in a rush.
Taxininja
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:56 pm

Re: How do I order from TFH? Also is there a menu?

Post by Taxininja »

WalrusGuardian wrote:Order request via email. Instructions: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4639
Menu & pricing: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13KKdBp ... 2fVQG/view
Thank you so much, I have a newborn and was flustered trying to search earlier. you really saved me time this morning so I could get my order in. I appreciate you!
Post Reply