Kelimutu Kratom vendor

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Jaredt82
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm

Kelimutu Kratom vendor

Post by Jaredt82 »

Hello anyone here ever heard of a vendor called Kelimutu Kratom? I got them off the 2019 indo vendor list but cant find any reviews.
alex3MP
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:40 pm

Re: Kelimutu Kratom vendor

Post by alex3MP »

I've seen their offer too.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3626
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Kelimutu Kratom vendor

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Yes he's been around, iirc on MeWe ? check there. As with most INDO suppliers, there are very few "reviews" and nobody ever says anything. Sorry.

Most people who buy from Indo, are USA vendors and WHO they buy from is a big fat secret!! :lol:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Jaredt82
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Kelimutu Kratom vendor

Post by Jaredt82 »

What about magic tree? I havent used MeWe in a while what group is best for kratom?
Post Reply