Page 1 of 1

Thanks to the Double M community

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:08 pm
by YogKratomSoth
I've been utilizing Kratom consistently for a year, primarily for pain issues. The discussions on lowest threshold dose, the importance of vendor and batch rotation, tolerance breaks, various methods of making tea, and many more topics have been great. This information has vastly improved my experience with Kratom. I was fortunate to find this resource early on in my journey. All the vendors I use have been discussed and reviewed here: Botanical Bunny, Fused Flora, Mitra Man, SOFLO, Soultanic, Smiley Time Herbals, TFH...and soon to try Lucky Herbals. A thank you to the moderators for doing a great job, and those always willing to share knowledge (acejestyr15, BallzDeep9, CatfatherB...just to name a few). :)

Re: Thanks to the Double M community

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:08 pm
by CatfatherB
Welcome brother, I'm honored to have helped in some way, we're always here to add our community and, the more the merrier! Looking forward to your input! Nice selection of vendors you got! Can't wait to hear what you think! :mrgreen:

Re: Thanks to the Double M community

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:18 pm
by e_poison
Glad you are finding the site helpful!

H.P. Lovecraft fan by any chance, Mr. YogKratomSoth? :D

Re: Thanks to the Double M community

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:02 pm
by YogKratomSoth
Thanks CatfatherB and e_poison. The sites great. The feedback on vendors and specific batches allows for better selections. Lots of good info topics, and the occasional intense discussion. Cthulhu's Kratom would require a sanity roll

Re: Thanks to the Double M community

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:12 pm
by BallzDeep9
YogKratomSoth wrote:... discussions on lowest threshold dose, the importance of vendor and batch rotation, tolerance breaks, various methods of making tea, and many more topics have been great. This information has vastly improved my experience with Kratom.
Welcome to MM, yeah 2 years ago it was mostly vendor talk, for me.. always looking to build the knowledge base! 8-) Today drove down to a weed shoppe.. tomorrow being 4-20, so getting into the kratom/ cannabis combo lately. This really takes kratom to a "higher" level lol.. But also for pain relief, a quality CBD does help. Maybe a year from now we'll have legalization across the USA, at least for simple possession? At least that's what Joe Biden is saying? Time will tell...

Last year I played a band gig at The Lovecraft Bar :ugeek: - http://thelovecraftbar.com/

Re: Thanks to the Double M community

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:26 pm
by acejestyr15
YogKratomSoth wrote:I've been utilizing Kratom consistently for a year, primarily for pain issues. The discussions on lowest threshold dose, the importance of vendor and batch rotation, tolerance breaks, various methods of making tea, and many more topics have been great. This information has vastly improved my experience with Kratom. I was fortunate to find this resource early on in my journey. All the vendors I use have been discussed and reviewed here: Botanical Bunny, Fused Flora, Mitra Man, SOFLO, Soultanic, Smiley Time Herbals, TFH...and soon to try Lucky Herbals. A thank you to the moderators for doing a great job, and those always willing to share knowledge (acejestyr15, BallzDeep9, CatfatherB...just to name a few). :)
Not a problem at all, buddy!! Very glad that you have joined us, and are finding the forum helpful and enjoyable. Once again, welcome to the doubleM community and thanks so much for the gratitude towards mods and long time active members.... I know I certainly appreciate being recognized, as I truly try to play my part best I can!! :mrgreen:

Re: Thanks to the Double M community

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:54 pm
by YogKratomSoth
Hope you have an excellent 420 Ballz, sounds like you are prepared. :D acejestyr15 and e_poison, appreciate your work for the site. Wouldn't be possible w/out the Admins and Mods.