Page 1 of 1

7ohm recommendations?

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:52 pm
by GRaTePHuLDoL
Hello all,

Been lurking for a bit doing a bunch of research and reading and have finally decided to make my first purchase! I am most looking for general wellness benefits. That extra boost in the morning, motivation to get through the work day, anxiety relief, relaxation, etc. I don't take any medications or supplements and drink every once in awhile. I do take CBD tincture/capsules on a daily basis, as well as smoke quite a bit of hemp flower/concentrates. After spending some time looking at a few different vendors, including Mitraman, Smiley Time Herbals, Botanical Bunny, and Lucky Herbals, I have decided to go with 7ohm! I don't want to get to much at first and they have the best price on a 250g sampler. Plus I like that they offered free leaf to essential workers. I'm trying to decide on what strains to start with and I've got this much so far:

Green Elephant Green Malay EGM - BALANCED (Hulu Kapuas)*
Green Malay Egm#2 - BALANCED, (slow)
Green Super Green (Pontianak)*
Red Bali (Pontianak)(Classic Blend)*

Trying to decide if I want to just get one of the EGM's, add a white to the mix, or another red, or another green.

Any input is greatly appreciated, as well as any other tips you'd like to give a newcomer!

Not sure how I stumbled upon this forum but I'm glad I did because I found much better information and resources than I did on the reddit subs.

Thanks!

Re: 7ohm recommendations?

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:59 pm
by brave777
I stop posting on reddit kratom, decided not to support them since they against vendors and have strict dumb rules. I rather invest my time and energy on this forum or any other alternative. For now this place been amazing with so many awesome people and vendors.

Re: 7ohm recommendations?

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:51 am
by CatfatherB
His white Elephant is a good, I recently bought a split, I got both EGM's I think those are great, I've heard someone else say that the super Indo is very fast batch, if you're into fast leaf...

Re: 7ohm recommendations?

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:31 am
by RumRunner
brave777 wrote:I stop posting on reddit kratom, decided not to support them since they against vendors and have strict dumb rules. I rather invest my time and energy on this forum or any other alternative. For now this place been amazing with so many awesome people and vendors.
I stopped viewing r/kratom out of total frustration. Closed-minded smoke shop noobs posting threads like “All kratom is the same. Tell me otherwise”. Where do you go with that? I do check out some of the archived kratom posts, but mostly it’s just a waste of time.

Re: 7ohm recommendations?

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:28 am
by FireK
A few Ive liked supergreen, PMD, elephant green borneo, super red, red jambu, EGMD, yellow Vietnam(fast),

Re: 7ohm recommendations?

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:36 am
by brave777
RumRunner wrote:
brave777 wrote:I stop posting on reddit kratom, decided not to support them since they against vendors and have strict dumb rules. I rather invest my time and energy on this forum or any other alternative. For now this place been amazing with so many awesome people and vendors.
I stopped viewing r/kratom out of total frustration. Closed-minded smoke shop noobs posting threads like “All kratom is the same. Tell me otherwise”. Where do you go with that? I do check out some of the archived kratom posts, but mostly it’s just a waste of time.

Yeah i can understand that, there is such think below average or the whole order will only give you wobbles no matter how much of a dose you try... I ran into something like that from Gaia, and they considered most advertised vendor? I hope its not anymore... That was back in a day when i purchased.