Page 1 of 1
7ohm ? favorites , suggestions
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:56 am
by Closedeyesearch
does anyone know any gems that's are currently being offered?
Re: 7ohm ? favorites , suggestions
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:43 pm
by GRaTePHuLDoL
I just placed my first ever order with them a couple days ago.. wasn't to sure either so went with the sampler and got the top bolded(customer favorites) and *'d ones(vendor picks) .. so we shall see ! Remember to use the code for 10% off
Re: 7ohm ? favorites , suggestions
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:17 pm
by Madvillain626
He has the best yellow vietnam that I've tried out of all vendors. I tried a sample of green kapuas from him in 2017 and it was Fuego,on par with socals 2015 green Hulu. I see he has it in stock and want some
The egmd is very good, nice balanced effects and awesome mood lift. Solid 9/10