Page 1 of 1
Best Attributes of Kratom
Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:14 pm
by KoalityLeaf
I would love to know what others look for when they try kratom products? Is it taste? Is it the feeling? Both? What makes you fully decide that what you tried is a quality product? would love to see some answers here.
Re: Best Attributes of Kratom
Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:52 pm
by Beastmode
For me its pain relief, focus, mood and energy. These are what I look for most but anxiety releaf is also an added bonus. I have a very fast paced job , that pays by commission.. The faster I am, the more money I make. I'm not as young as I used to be and have a bad back that gives me alot of issues. Very thankful for the leaf and this community.
Re: Best Attributes of Kratom
Posted: Tue May 05, 2020 1:40 am
by SanPedroLover
Mood lift, clean energy, and some motivation/focus are my favorite things about the leaf. If i take enough through out the day then later at night the possible euphoria/relaxation is a nice added bonus but its not the main effect that i seek.
Re: Best Attributes of Kratom
Posted: Thu May 07, 2020 6:42 am
by Closedeyesearch
mood boost, pain relief , and energy.
which really any kratom depending lm the dose can provide.
kratom saved me from having to take antidepressants. hemp and kratom smashed my depression and gave me my life back.
I love the smell of kratom in the morning
Re: Best Attributes of Kratom
Posted: Thu May 07, 2020 6:41 pm
by Spriteremix
Taste is the last thing I am looking for. It could taste like cow turd and I would still indulge o_o
Mood lift, euphoric warmth, pain relief, mild sedation, mild stimulation, anxiety relief.
Re: Best Attributes of Kratom
Posted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:13 pm
by Banana pants
It depends. I don't expect one variety of kratom to fill all of the things I look for. In the morning I look for energy, warmth, focus, and mood lift. Social interest is a bonus for me at any time of the day, but not something I look for specifically. In the afternoon I like focus and anxiety relief. In the evening I look for warmth, fuzzy blanket contentment, relaxation, and insomnia relief. I try each variety, make a note of that variety's outstanding effects, and then can slot it into my rotation appropriately during the day or night. I'm not a chronic pain patient so that isn't an aspect I specifically look for. What I do have is ADHD, severe social anxiety, insomnia, and chronic fatigue. I use kratom to manage each of these as needed.
Re: Best Attributes of Kratom
Posted: Thu May 07, 2020 9:08 pm
by Madvillain626
For me it's mainly mood lift and relief from social anxiety.
I used to be a huge weed head but I like kratom more now because it has recreational value but doesn't make me a lazy shut-in like weed does. I can kick back and watch TV or I can read a long book or go out and socialize
Re: Best Attributes of Kratom
Posted: Fri May 08, 2020 1:26 am
by Back2K
Clean energy, mood lift, euphoria, I'm more into the green and white strains than red strains, but I like faster reds too at night time. A very sedating Kratom makes me feel a bit TO slow
Re: Best Attributes of Kratom
Posted: Fri May 08, 2020 1:39 am
by KurtisCards
the main thing i look for is happy energy, or a motivated type of feeling for my pre work stuff.
post work strains, i want to be relaxing, haven't found a strain that could put me to sleep yet. this Green Aceh i had would literally make me nod for the first hour, then i would just be chill after that.