Page 1 of 1
Growing kratom trees
Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:13 pm
by FartBlaster
Do you grow kratom at your house? I'm interested in seeing who all has a green thumb and grows it. I'm 20 miles outside Tampa with over a half acre to grow it. Tell me about genetics I want to learn as much as possible. I was lucky enough to get seedlings from excellent genetics from 30-40 yr old trees in kalimantan. How big of a difference is good genetics?
Re: Growing kratom trees
Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 10:12 pm
by Joshgreenhorn
I've got 3 seedlings in the mail now. I live in clearwater. I've always had a green thumb, I guess now I will see how green it really is!
Re: Growing kratom trees
Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 10:40 pm
by Closedeyesearch
I got three seedling growing in NC. hoping to make cuttings of mine and have minimum a dozen next year.
Re: Growing kratom trees
Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 1:54 pm
by jabro70
FartBlaster wrote:Do you grow kratom at your house? I'm interested in seeing who all has a green thumb and grows it. I'm 20 miles outside Tampa with over a half acre to grow it. Tell me about genetics I want to learn as much as possible. I was lucky enough to get seedlings from excellent genetics from 30-40 yr old trees in kalimantan. How big of a difference is good genetics?
Shoot a pm to Labdog. He can probably give you some good info.