Page 1 of 1
Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family
Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 9:39 am
by LuLu
They lost their manager, Nick in a serious car accident on his way home from work night before last.
Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family
Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 10:04 am
by CatfatherB
I heard rumors of this last night...it's always sad to hear of a tragic loss of a fellow kratomite...prayers sent..

Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family
Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 10:25 am
by acejestyr15
Jeez, that's terrible.... my deepest sympathies to their friends, family, and co workers at Kat's!! Especially at a time like this where services and memorials are few and far between.... very sad. The youth group leader from when my sis and I were kids died last week, a we couldn't even truly pay our respects nor say goodbye, but so is life currently I guess, huh?! Good thoughts, positive vibes, and best of intentions are good as it gets right now.
Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family
Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 12:09 pm
by BigD
So siri 8 for your loss
Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family
Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 5:23 am
by Love_Redz
My sincere condolences to family and friends positive vibes there way these are sad times indeed
Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family
Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 9:04 am
by Klyded
Just caught this on Mewe yesterday...what a sincere bummer to lose one so dedicated to being of service to others.
Folks who go about doing the vendor gig are pioneers of providing the only option to heal that some people have and their good work should be honored. This is charitable endeavor in my mind no matter how I slice it, but to do it right and provide a certain standard and quality is the type of thing I really tip my hat for.
Bless he and his good work, wherever he may be and by extension his family during such a regrettable period of transition.
Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family
Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 3:22 pm
by elbandito88
Hate to hear that. Prayers and thoughts with his family and friends.
Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family
Posted: Sat May 16, 2020 2:26 pm
by DNA011001
I am really sorry to hear that! My prayers are with them.
Is there any way that we could, as a forum, chip in to send his family something? I don’t really know what the most appropriate gift would be (flowers, charitable donation, etc). But, Kats has done so much for the community, and it’d be nice to do something for them.
Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family
Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:01 am
by mitragiriffic
Klyded wrote:
Folks who go about doing the vendor gig... This is charitable endeavor in my mind no matter how I slice it.
Uhhhhh no, it's not. Very sorry about the guy who passed away, but wtf? You are souped, guy.
Re: Sympathies to Kat’s Botanical Family
Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:33 am
by Klyded
Hhazard20 wrote:Klyded wrote:
Folks who go about doing the vendor gig... This is charitable endeavor in my mind no matter how I slice it.
Uhhhhh no, it's not. Very sorry about the guy who passed away, but wtf? You are souped, guy.
LoL @ souped
Not gonna lie, I am probably 1 short of a six pack to say the least

But I meant it. People who provide relief from suffering by their service, who don't HAVE to provide that service (supply excellent leaf) are most certainly doing something I would tip my hat to them for. I mean, I sit and meditate on what I am grateful for and it is these individuals whom I don't know, enhancing my quality of life, that my mind gravitates toward with frequency.
All I know is if my favorite vendors starting saying "nah, I'm gonna shut down shop" I'd be bummed, and feel what I procure to be a privilege. In fact, some of them deserve a goddamn tip if you ask me.
The word charitable fits nicely to suit my meaning.