Kratom and stomach and “regularity”

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Back2K
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 5:32 pm

Kratom and stomach and “regularity”

Post by Back2K »

So aside from the moderate risk of contracting a dangerous pathogen, I actually feel like Kratom greatly enhances my “bathroom breaks”. Like all that fiber and a bit of miralax every 3 days or so really makes everything move, and seem way more healthy than when I was not taking Kratom, and just using the miralax for when I was taking subs.

You do have to be careful to not OVER DO it though. I thin anyone who takes more than 15 GPD should probably change half of their intake to some type of specialized tea, so as to not overload on plant material in the gut. Around 7-10 GPD seems very helpful, but to much more would be bad.

And it was always like this for me back when I used Kratom the first time, but it also seems like when it kicks in, that helps to get “things moving” too, ya know what I mean!?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Kratom and stomach and “regularity”

Post by acejestyr15 »

Back2K wrote:So aside from the moderate risk of contracting a dangerous pathogen, I actually feel like Kratom greatly enhances my “bathroom breaks”. Like all that fiber and a bit of miralax every 3 days or so really makes everything move, and seem way more healthy than when I was not taking Kratom, and just using the miralax for when I was taking subs.

You do have to be careful to not OVER DO it though. I thin anyone who takes more than 15 GPD should probably change half of their intake to some type of specialized tea, so as to not overload on plant material in the gut. Around 7-10 GPD seems very helpful, but to much more would be bad.

And it was always like this for me back when I used Kratom the first time, but it also seems like when it kicks in, that helps to get “things moving” too, ya know what I mean!?
keep in mind that a good part of that is also probably due to the fact that you are detoxing from the subs... Once that is all out of your system completely and your body re-regulates without having the regular Suboxone then things will change a bit once again for you I am sure not to rain on your parade lol. some people don't really have very much stomach issue when it comes to kratom whether they are ingesting the plant matter or not... Unlike myself as you and many others know I only use brewed tea at this point and also still take magnesium citrate.
Post Reply