Kratom and stomach and “regularity”
Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 3:16 pm
So aside from the moderate risk of contracting a dangerous pathogen, I actually feel like Kratom greatly enhances my “bathroom breaks”. Like all that fiber and a bit of miralax every 3 days or so really makes everything move, and seem way more healthy than when I was not taking Kratom, and just using the miralax for when I was taking subs.
You do have to be careful to not OVER DO it though. I thin anyone who takes more than 15 GPD should probably change half of their intake to some type of specialized tea, so as to not overload on plant material in the gut. Around 7-10 GPD seems very helpful, but to much more would be bad.
And it was always like this for me back when I used Kratom the first time, but it also seems like when it kicks in, that helps to get “things moving” too, ya know what I mean!?
You do have to be careful to not OVER DO it though. I thin anyone who takes more than 15 GPD should probably change half of their intake to some type of specialized tea, so as to not overload on plant material in the gut. Around 7-10 GPD seems very helpful, but to much more would be bad.
And it was always like this for me back when I used Kratom the first time, but it also seems like when it kicks in, that helps to get “things moving” too, ya know what I mean!?