Spirulina helps with "the wobbles"

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
Madvillain626
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 589
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
Location: Altadena, CA

Spirulina helps with "the wobbles"

Post by Madvillain626 »

Last night I took 6g of kratom and started feeling a bit nauseous and a general feeling of dizziness.

Took 7g of spirulina powder and started feeling better within minutes. 20 minutes later the wobbles were completely gone.

Just a heads up :)
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3626
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Spirulina helps with "the wobbles"

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Thanks! Very interested in your advice.. Seen Spirulina around for years, had friends who swore by it.. for some reason I never got into it. I know it's got some protein and, some energy right?

Spirulina is known as a "green superfood". I just ordered some of THIS new stuff from Amazon - Revly Organic Greens Superfood Powder, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H88JBLF/ ... would this be a good combo, with Spirulina ? Or how would both, combo with kratom?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
RubberToes
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:20 am

Re: Spirulina helps with "the wobbles"

Post by RubberToes »

Used to take spirulina and never felt better, forgotten about it and will revisit and add to my stack
Thanks for the link!
Post Reply