Page 1 of 1

Spirulina helps with "the wobbles"

Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 9:18 pm
by Madvillain626
Last night I took 6g of kratom and started feeling a bit nauseous and a general feeling of dizziness.

Took 7g of spirulina powder and started feeling better within minutes. 20 minutes later the wobbles were completely gone.

Just a heads up :)

Re: Spirulina helps with "the wobbles"

Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 10:28 pm
by BallzDeep9
Thanks! Very interested in your advice.. Seen Spirulina around for years, had friends who swore by it.. for some reason I never got into it. I know it's got some protein and, some energy right?

Spirulina is known as a "green superfood". I just ordered some of THIS new stuff from Amazon - Revly Organic Greens Superfood Powder, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H88JBLF/ ... would this be a good combo, with Spirulina ? Or how would both, combo with kratom?

Re: Spirulina helps with "the wobbles"

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 4:34 pm
by RubberToes
Used to take spirulina and never felt better, forgotten about it and will revisit and add to my stack
Thanks for the link!