Page 1 of 1

Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 11:37 pm
by Burninator
I’ve never ordered from him before but have heard great things. Don’t really know what to get though. What are your favorite strains?

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Posted: Thu May 14, 2020 11:58 pm
by Banana pants
I've tried his white fire and Grampa green. From my understanding greens are really where his leaf shines. The Grampa green was a great burn for me, much better legs and mood lift than the white fire.

According to my notes, the white fire lasted 3 hours on a 2g aeropressed tea dose. It took an hour to kick in, had a pretty gentle and smooth come up, then felt like I had a couple of cups of a nice, strong coffee before easing down.

The Grampa green lasted 5 hours on a 2g aeropressed tea. It had a 30 minute onset and then lots of warmth, motivation, and focus. I got a lot of small projects done that day :D

I have his green milk also, but haven't tried it yet.

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 1:02 am
by Luis2387
his res MD its amazing its a bright green red , turtle.horn is pretty good, green blood

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 3:35 am
by Burninator
Banana pants wrote:I've tried his white fire and Grampa green. From my understanding greens are really where his leaf shines. The Grampa green was a great burn for me, much better legs and mood lift than the white fire.

According to my notes, the white fire lasted 3 hours on a 2g aeropressed tea dose. It took an hour to kick in, had a pretty gentle and smooth come up, then felt like I had a couple of cups of a nice, strong coffee before easing down.

The Grampa green lasted 5 hours on a 2g aeropressed tea. It had a 30 minute onset and then lots of warmth, motivation, and focus. I got a lot of small projects done that day :D

I have his green milk also, but haven't tried it yet.
Aw man, looks nice neither of those are on the menu anymore.

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 3:51 am
by zachdank
Green...Anything from D-615 thats green will be a hitter. Dude knows his greens. Cant go wrong.

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 6:30 am
by MycatTimmy
Super Yellow is my absolute favorite ! Great mood lift and very long lasting with good pain control. His Red Maeng Da is my favorite red of his

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 6:44 am
by Burninator
MycatTimmy wrote:Super Yellow is my absolute favorite ! Great mood lift and very long lasting with good pain control. His Red Maeng Da is my favorite red of his
Was already planning on the Red MD but you sold me on the super yellow. Also thinking of getting the red bali and green fire. Have any experience with either of those?

Just need to make my mind up on a final green and I should be set

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 6:55 am
by Damen ck
If you can possibly get a hold of his green bone or hjs redbone I highly suggest that. Other than that pretty much anything is fire. I have about 10 of his strains and they're all really good. If you have something particular in mind that you want details on I can help you out.

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 7:05 am
by Burninator
Damen ck wrote:If you can possibly get a hold of his green bone or hjs redbone I highly suggest that. Other than that pretty much anything is fire. I have about 10 of his strains and they're all really good. If you have something particular in mind that you want details on I can help you out.
I’ve been really wanting to try his Bone strains but he can’t get any right now.

Right now I’m debating between the Green Milk, Green Papua, and Super-3. Know what those are like? Also, outside of of Red/Green Bone, what’s your favorite?

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:19 am
by Luis2387
He personally recommended green papaua, yellow malay, turlte horn and green blood i took a gamble ans got red MD andnitsnthe one i likw the most it could easily be called a green...its non fermented bright beautiful green, greener than some greens dont let the colors.fool u Dennettes has fire period not just greens

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:29 am
by Burninator
Luis2387 wrote:He personally recommended green papaua, yellow malay, turlte horn and green blood i took a gamble ans got red MD andnitsnthe one i likw the most it could easily be called a green...its non fermented bright beautiful green, greener than some greens dont let the colors.fool u Dennettes has fire period not just greens
How’s the Green Papua?

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:20 pm
by FireK
I think hes out of the g papua but it was a mid green

Re: Looking for Denette615 recommendations

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 5:34 pm
by jabro70
I am loving the Red MD KA9! Still trying to get a feel for the Fires. Neither Green Fire nor White Fire smacked me like the RMD did.