Page 1 of 1

Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:26 am
by Spencemastaflex
Thinking about red smile or red glow? Is one of those a good sedating laid back kinda strain?

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:58 am
by Luis2387
Red glow
Baik bali
OG red kali
And red smile are all fire...his reds and.yellosws are super good

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:59 am
by Luis2387
red glow> red.smile imo both good though

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 2:20 am
by Spencemastaflex
Is it sedating though?

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 7:02 am
by Damen ck
Red glow is much more sedating than red smile.
if you looking for something slow I would go with premium Red Thai or OG red Kali. I haven't tried the baik Bali yet so the jury still out on that. I also got a few greens and one or two of them are bound to be slow. Keep in mind I just got 4 split kilos and it's taking me a while to test them all.

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 1:41 pm
by CarmelloDestino
I ORDERED SOME GREEN MD. IT WAS SOME OF THE BEST IVE HAD . THE FRESHNESS OF STH IS AMAZING. ALSO ORDERED THE RED BALI #2. ITS ACTUALLY VERY GREEN IN COLOR BUT DOES EXACTLY WHAT A BALI IS SUPPOSED TO DO. I CAN TAKE IT AND GO TO SLEEP JUST FINE. I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH WHAT I GOT. THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME ORDERING FROM THEM

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 6:05 pm
by jabro70
Damen ck wrote:Red glow is much more sedating than red smile.
if you looking for something slow I would go with premium Red Thai or OG red Kali. I haven't tried the baik Bali yet so the jury still out on that. I also got a few greens and one or two of them are bound to be slow. Keep in mind I just got 4 split kilos and it's taking me a while to test them all.
The batch of Red Glow I got (February, maybe?) was an excellent daytime red for me. Got Red Smile in my last order (with the Baik Bali and OG Red Kali), and it wasn’t really sedating, but it definitely lacked the punch that the Red Glow had.
Of course his batches may have definitely changed by now. I was just thinking that the Red Glow I got was probably the best Red I purchased from Smiley this year.

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 6:47 pm
by BuckeyeTony
I’ve got some red glow, white smile, green monster, and green Hulu kapuas. All good kratom. I could sell you some if you like. I’m looking to try some new vendors and money is tight right now. :)

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Posted: Sat May 16, 2020 8:39 am
by Klyded
Had last batch of red smile and loved it. Not sedating though- just a good time :D Really did bring about a peculiar tone of "happy" for me, with mind and mood mojo for sure-LOL

I've also found their Wild Red Borneo from last march to be pretty awesome. One of my favorite "Borneo's" for what that is worth.

Didn't try Red Glow yet but I am enticed with the new Red Dragon just because I haven't been disappointed with STH yet and I am a slave to the reds.

My TO DO list:
Baik Bali
OG Kali
Red Aceh
Super Red Sibau (sp?)
Red Dragon
Orange Glow

Re: Anyone hip on sth current strains?

Posted: Sat May 16, 2020 8:24 pm
by jabro70
Klyded wrote:Had last batch of red smile and loved it. Not sedating though- just a good time :D Really did bring about a peculiar tone of "happy" for me, with mind and mood mojo for sure-LOL

I've also found their Wild Red Borneo from last march to be pretty awesome. One of my favorite "Borneo's" for what that is worth.

Didn't try Red Glow yet but I am enticed with the new Red Dragon just because I haven't been disappointed with STH yet and I am a slave to the reds.

My TO DO list:
Baik Bali
OG Kali
Red Aceh
Super Red Sibau (sp?)
Red Dragon
Orange Glow
I’ll second the Wild Red Borneo from last year. It’s probably my favorite red I got from Smiley in all of 2019. Well, the Red Bali he had around the same time was pretty damn good as well. And come to think of it - the January’19 Red Horn was also very good. I need to dig those back out and see how they compare with this year’s leaf.