Page 1 of 1

TFH: Mellow Yellow or Yellow Samarinda?

Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 1:56 pm
by WhiteAngelica
Hi. Have you experience with one, if not both strains? I am deciding between the two right now.

I like the kind of yellows that make me feel, to quote what I said in another post, 'wrapped in a warm burrito of love, handled by God.'

I cut a sardonic paragraph for the TL;DR wordiness I'm prone to. SO. Advise/recs? TFH Mellow Yellow PMD or Yellow Samarinda?

I love you all.

Re: TFH: Mellow Yellow or Yellow Samarinda?

Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 2:00 pm
by Banana pants
Mellow yellow PMD. I have both. While the yellow Sama is in my top 3 varieties of all time, for me it doesn't fit the description of what you are looking for. I found the samarinda to be uplifting, energizing, and very pro social (it made me very talkative and chatty). The Mellow Yellow I knicknamed Happy Xanax: fully body tingly relaxation and mega chill without being overly sedating.

Re: TFH: Mellow Yellow or Yellow Samarinda?

Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 3:08 pm
by WhiteAngelica
DONE.

Thank you!!!

Re: TFH: Mellow Yellow or Yellow Samarinda?

Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 4:50 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
Mellow Yellow for that 'wrapped in a warm burrito of love, handled by God.' feeling. :lol: For sure.

Yellow Samarinda is also excellent but on the more energetic side.