Page 1 of 1

Tinctures

Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 8:52 am
by xxmsixx
Anyone else just generally disappointed with kratom "tinctures"? I've tried several companies and every time I come to the conclusion its not worth spending money on again...

Re: Tinctures

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 12:22 am
by Closedeyesearch
make your own so u know what's in it

Re: Tinctures

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 2:40 am
by Sneakers
I use a lot of herbal medicine tinctures but not for kratom. I've never even tried it actually. The reason being that if it worked, more people would have talked about it. As it stands, no one on here really even mentions it. Different plants have different constituents which may or may not come out well in tinctures, so maybe kratom just doesn't work optimally this way. However, if it actually does work it could be convenient in some cases, especially for those who have a few favorite strains they normally use or even better for those people who can't tolerate kratom on their stomach.