Shortest break time for massive tolerance reduction?
Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:38 am
And any other tolerance reduction tips that seem to work well? Been only at it for 17 days now. Worked fine until about 3 days ago, and now only TFH leaf hits for me, and I’m scared to use it as that is my last resort. Even the extracts don’t work anymore. I’m barely getting a caffeine buzz from something that would have given me the wobbles a week ago.
Thankfully I’m just about out of extract and don’t plan on buying more. And I am using Kratom to stop sub withdrawals, but I may be willing to suffer for 3 days or so if that would “bring the magic back?”
Also, would it count if I took only 1 gram twice a day or something? Like say I take 1 gram twice a day so as fk stave off the worst of the withdrawals in the body, but I don’t really get any mental effects, would that be almost the same as just stopping completely for a few days when it comes to tolerance? Any help/other tips appreciated.
Thankfully I’m just about out of extract and don’t plan on buying more. And I am using Kratom to stop sub withdrawals, but I may be willing to suffer for 3 days or so if that would “bring the magic back?”
Also, would it count if I took only 1 gram twice a day or something? Like say I take 1 gram twice a day so as fk stave off the worst of the withdrawals in the body, but I don’t really get any mental effects, would that be almost the same as just stopping completely for a few days when it comes to tolerance? Any help/other tips appreciated.