Page 1 of 1

Kings Kratom

Posted: Tue May 26, 2020 3:33 pm
by greeneyedgurl
Just wanted to post this teal quick. Got a random email from these guys. Never tried them before, however they included a "try us for free" option...
So I filled out the info on the link and lo and behold, in three days I received a package from them in the mail. Haven't trued it yet, but if you want some too, here the link.

https://visitkingskratom.com/

We'll see if its any good. I'd go more into details about this but I'm late for work and I'm sure you can take it from here...
Enjoy!

Re: Kings Kratom

Posted: Tue May 26, 2020 3:34 pm
by greeneyedgurl
Please excuse the typos lol

Re: Kings Kratom

Posted: Tue May 26, 2020 4:44 pm
by BallzDeep9
greeneyedgurl wrote:Got a random email from these guys. Never tried them before, however they included a "Try us for free" option... Haven't tried it yet, ...
yes random email = SPAM :lol: Somehow your name got on a Kratom Buyers List ? Did you "Register" for a silly fake survey, or give out your email address to a kratom website? Kratom is big business.. money!

I know you're new here.. Thanks for posting.. We have a Search Bar. Somebody posted about Kings Kratom BS, like 10 days ago!! Don't give them any money! viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5354&p=51521

Yes, it's a SCAM... No, its not the Worlds Strongest Kratom lol :D That's marketing hype, to get your money. You don't need to Try (send money To) 100 vendors to "Try" their kratom... IF you did "Try" 4 strains at 100 vendors, $20 each (they will Take you for > $20) then you'd be spending $2000 - A better plan, is to "Try" maybe 10, or 20, vendors on the Vendor List HERE - that Top 40 should get you started, on proven top vendors. Good Luck!

Re: Kings Kratom

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 3:50 pm
by Laika
BallzDeep9 wrote:
greeneyedgurl wrote:Got a random email from these guys. Never tried them before, however they included a "Try us for free" option... Haven't tried it yet, ...
yes random email = SPAM :lol: Somehow your name got on a Kratom Buyers List ? Did you "Register" for a silly fake survey, or give out your email address to a kratom website? Kratom is big business.. money!

I know you're new here.. Thanks for posting.. We have a Search Bar. Somebody posted about Kings Kratom BS, like 10 days ago!! Don't give them any money! viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5354&p=51521

Yes, it's a SCAM... No, its not the Worlds Strongest Kratom lol :D That's marketing hype, to get your money. You don't need to Try (send money To) 100 vendors to "Try" their kratom... IF you did "Try" 4 strains at 100 vendors, $20 each (they will Take you for > $20) then you'd be spending $2000 - A better plan, is to "Try" maybe 10, or 20, vendors on the Vendor List HERE - that Top 40 should get you started, on proven top vendors. Good Luck!
Someone else posted in that same thread and said that it was so strong it fucked up his tolerance. The site has official lab reports listing mitrogyna by percentage, which is information you'd be hard pressed to gather from other vendors.

It's definitely marketing hype but saying it's a scam is a bit defamatory and definitely unfair.

Re: Kings Kratom

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:31 pm
by flybye99928
^^^^^
you should read this about mit%


viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5570

Re: Kings Kratom

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 8:01 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
Free bottle, even free shipping.

Will test and report back when received. Not thinking it will be good, but you never know. The Kratom Krates were free, free shipping, and was decent.

Re: Kings Kratom

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 8:35 pm
by SpankMyFrank
Ahhh, what the hell, gonna give it a shot. Free is free.

Re: Kings Kratom

Posted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:06 am
by BallzDeep9
IndelibleDotInk wrote:Free bottle, even free shipping...
All I can tell you, he's got a reputation as a scammer/ bull shitter .. going way back. At least a year, on several Facebook groups. Read the stuff posted on S.R. about him.

Actually I do remember, one FB discussion in particular... He'd screwed a bunch of buyers (What? Me too!!) and someone was crying give him another chance lol :lol:

Re: Kings Kratom

Posted: Thu May 28, 2020 9:08 am
by greeneyedgurl
:D I just thought why not? Free is free... I did get it. Its not the best in the world by any means lol... But I've had worse. I'd never send this company any money. Everything about it looks sketchy af. But now I've got a free bottle.
As was pointed out, I am new to this site. Never really post anything, just lurk in the wings lol. (Always get amazing suggestions for new strains etc..) However, I'm not new to kratom. Been buying from my favorite vendors for years. It just kinda surprised me that with like zero effort and zero of my dollars, I now have some meh kratom... Lol. So try it or don't.
Have a beautiful day friends!

Re: Kings Kratom

Posted: Thu May 28, 2020 10:46 am
by flybye99928
if a deal seems to good to be true.....

Re: Kings Kratom

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:05 pm
by David1972222
I my view mit45 kratom Shot is the best out there I've tried opms kratom Shot and I've tried a lot of different online shots and mit45 bet all of them hands down

Re: Kings Kratom

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:30 pm
by Spencemastaflex
They never sent me anything lol

Re: Kings Kratom

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:45 pm
by SpankMyFrank
Yeah I didn't get anything either, SHOCKER. Definitely don't care enough to buy some and sample it :lol:

Re: Kings Kratom

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:54 am
by IndelibleDotInk
Scam just to harvest our emails?/??

I used a fake name to see if they'd sell my info.

Re: Kings Kratom

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:14 am
by ashr0077
I hope kings kratom will not a bad website for kratom information also use kratom for 1 year and I like this product there are lots of website on the internet I check many of them 8-) these days the use of krtom is increased day by day due to his good results many of people in the online community want to know about krtom.

first of all, I want to tell you it is a natural herb that found in different countries like Thailand Malaysia Indonesia in ancient time people use this herb in our diet by chew but there days it is available in different forms like powder capsules and tablets.
personally I use this product in powder form before sleep I make tew of this powder if you want to know how to make this you can check complete guides
https://www.kratomhour.com/ its very use full
if you want to buy it numbers of vendor available on online marketing many of them are good it is also available in the local market but I suggest you take it by the online vendor because they assure you the quality of kratom in the start I use this by local purchasing and I am not satisfied by them then my friend recommend me the site I visit there and they complete fulfil my expectation you also can check this https://kratomweek.com/best-kratom-vendors/

Re: Kings Kratom

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:56 am
by CatfatherB
ashr0077 wrote:I hope kings kratom will not a bad website for kratom information also use kratom for 1 year and I like this product there are lots of website on the internet I check many of them 8-) these days the use of krtom is increased day by day due to his good results many of people in the online community want to know about krtom.

first of all, I want to tell you it is a natural herb that found in different countries like Thailand Malaysia Indonesia in ancient time people use this herb in our diet by chew but there days it is available in different forms like powder capsules and tablets.
personally I use this product in powder form before sleep I make tew of this powder if you want to know how to make this you can check complete guides
https://www.kratomhour.com/ its very use full
if you want to buy it numbers of vendor available on online marketing many of them are good it is also available in the local market but I suggest you take it by the online vendor because they assure you the quality of kratom in the start I use this by local purchasing and I am not satisfied by them then my friend recommend me the site I visit there and they complete fulfil my expectation you also can check this https://kratomweek.com/best-kratom-vendors/


Why the shit links? Coastline kratom? Contaminated kratom? That's all I needed to see!! Wtf!?!!! :|

Re: Kings Kratom

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:34 pm
by BallzDeep9
Shit links indeed.. was that post even written by a human? We are NOW seeing multiple, "fake science", shill websites popping up... ALL re-direct or link to the same AKA Ripoff vendors. Coastline, Golden Monk, Authentic, Gaia, etc... Organized strategy to bomb the internet with SPAM marketing.

MM should figure out, how to respond... before the Board gets swamped by fake Shill / Spam posts. I'm sure E. is aware of this. :ugeek: