Page 1 of 1

Decided on Liza

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:30 pm
by nomo
Planning on placing an order asap with Liza. I am trying her Red Borneo and Red Bali forsure.. Any strains i have to try before placing the order?? (preferably sedating/reds)

Re: Decided on Liza

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:34 pm
by Klyded
Relaxation elixir was fantastic when I grabbed it 30-40 days ago give or take! Red Sumatra I got 2 weeks ago was also fantastic in the heavy red department- slow onset and build and very long duration for a good nights snooze right there!!

Those 2 would easily be my top picks for sedating reds.

Otherwise, Red Headed Step Child is an extremely noteworthy middle of the road red blend.

At the end of the day I'd have to say Liza's blends are where it's at. She clearly knows her shit and with such a plethora of offerings coupled how sweet she is, the entire experience is great from order to the first burn :D

If you want something less sedating, the Happy go Lucky blend won't disappoint either.

Re: Decided on Liza

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:44 pm
by MycatTimmy
Red Monster is also very good

Re: Decided on Liza

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:27 am
by nomo
Klyded wrote:Relaxation elixir was fantastic when I grabbed it 30-40 days ago give or take! Red Sumatra I got 2 weeks ago was also fantastic in the heavy red department- slow onset and build and very long duration for a good nights snooze right there!!

Those 2 would easily be my top picks for sedating reds.

Otherwise, Red Headed Step Child is an extremely noteworthy middle of the road red blend.

At the end of the day I'd have to say Liza's blends are where it's at. She clearly knows her shit and with such a plethora of offerings coupled how sweet she is, the entire experience is great from order to the first burn :D

If you want something less sedating, the Happy go Lucky blend won't disappoint either.
thanks! i ordered a split of borneo/bali/RHSC/sumatra.

Re: Decided on Liza

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:42 am
by Klyded
nomo wrote:
Klyded wrote:Relaxation elixir was fantastic when I grabbed it 30-40 days ago give or take! Red Sumatra I got 2 weeks ago was also fantastic in the heavy red department- slow onset and build and very long duration for a good nights snooze right there!!

Those 2 would easily be my top picks for sedating reds.

Otherwise, Red Headed Step Child is an extremely noteworthy middle of the road red blend.

At the end of the day I'd have to say Liza's blends are where it's at. She clearly knows her shit and with such a plethora of offerings coupled how sweet she is, the entire experience is great from order to the first burn :D

If you want something less sedating, the Happy go Lucky blend won't disappoint either.
thanks! i ordered a split of borneo/bali/RHSC/sumatra. is it normal to not get a payment email right away from her? all it says is "old payment method" on the order email from last night.
I THINK there may be a rule about discussing that type of thing soooooo I'ma gonna PM you on this one just in case.... check ye' messages :D

And if this question is not in violation of the rules than forgive my prudence and over-complication :lol:

Re: Decided on Liza

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:58 am
by SanPedroLover
Check out her current batch of Super Green Elephant, its a awesome strain. Reminds me of that old school Kratom i was getting a decade ago. Its so special I had to order another kilo of it and it just arrived today!

Re: Decided on Liza

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:02 pm
by jabro70
Loved the Green Crow

Re: Decided on Liza

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:02 am
by GrannyJ62
Yess the crows are all Awesome cant go wrong I'm also loving her green Cambodian this week Her Happy go Lucky lives up to its name she's has so many to choose from you can't go wrong with any choice,quality everytime.