Cross over tolerance of stem and vein to Kratom
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:58 am
Hey guys. Before, I was taking about 6g a dose of Kratom. I’ve been reducing tolerance lately by using about 60% S&V and 40% Kratom (still 6g powder total, but more stem and vein than Kratom... so maybe 2-3g of Kratom). This actually felt like it worked better and made the Kratom more effective. I’m unsure if it’s the tolerance lowering or the stem and vein combo.
When I went back to just Kratom because I ran out of s&v, I took about 4-5g Kratom and really wouldn’t feel much. I’ve been trying to compensate for the lack of stem and vein but don’t know how I’d convert it and was wondering if I was taking too much to not feel the euphoric effects or too little since it’s not as much powder I’ve been taking total, but is more Kratom than I’m used to since taking the s&v. I got the s&v today and did my usual 60/40 ratio and felt the effects I was used to. What would be my tolerance for just Kratom? (Loaded question maybe I know)
When I went back to just Kratom because I ran out of s&v, I took about 4-5g Kratom and really wouldn’t feel much. I’ve been trying to compensate for the lack of stem and vein but don’t know how I’d convert it and was wondering if I was taking too much to not feel the euphoric effects or too little since it’s not as much powder I’ve been taking total, but is more Kratom than I’m used to since taking the s&v. I got the s&v today and did my usual 60/40 ratio and felt the effects I was used to. What would be my tolerance for just Kratom? (Loaded question maybe I know)