Page 1 of 1

I Want to love green leaf...

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:57 am
by haplopotamus
Yeah, I want to love green leaf, but none of the ones I've tried have really hit home with me. :( But then I see everyone here raving about green this and green that, and it makes me want to give greens another fair shot. :mrgreen: Any suggestions would be awesome and much appreciated!

Here is some background info real quick:

In the past year that I have been using kratom, I have tried a variety of greens, none of whose names I can recall, from only 3 vendors before I gave up: HHH (yes, I know, but I was new and they were my 1st), Socal, and Mystic Island. I have ordered from Herbal RVA as well (but no greens), and I am waiting on packages from Smiley Times and Fused Flora (first time trying both of them.)

Oh, and I tend to love mixing my own pinks, as I find the calm euphoria from the reds compliments the energy from the whites verrrry nicely. :)

So what do you think? Should I try some samples of greens from these other vendors?

Re: I Want to love green leaf...

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:43 pm
by brave777
You could be one of the unlucky one and wrong time bought the products when it was trash kratom, Mystical Island had a period where all kratom was trash and if you somehow got it during that period, you got unlucky. like you said, best get bunch samples and test the waters whats out there. Unless your body chemistry naturally rejects greens for odd reasons, maybe you taker other medications that block it? any way give samples a try.

Re: I Want to love green leaf...

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:19 pm
by BallzDeep9
haplopotamus wrote: I have tried a variety of greens, none of whose names I can recall, from only 3 vendors ...
Welcome. Start reading. You'll learn... All Greens are Red vein. And all reds are made from green leaves .. they don't separate leaves by vein. It's basically the same stuff, made with different drying techniques to produce a Color. Sounds like you got a Bad Batch from Rippo Hippo? lol :lol:

Re: I Want to love green leaf...

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:50 pm
by haplopotamus
Holy shit, really, Ballz?? If greens are reds, then what the heck is happening to my body? :lol:

Thanks for responding, you guys. I went ahead and ordered three 25oz bags from Fused Flora: Green Kapuas, Green Vietnam, and Super Green Borneo. We'll see how it goes! I do plan on sampling greens from other vendors soon as well. Any favorites?

Brave- yeah, I think I got several of Mystical's not-so-great batches with the last order I placed several months ago.

I'm excited to get my new bags soon and give this another shot :D

Re: I Want to love green leaf...

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:56 pm
by YogKratomSoth
Fused Flora is a great vendor, those are some good selections.
Here's some from Mitra Man: Green Jongkong, Green Malay, PMD, & Green Thai
Hope you find some greens that work well for you.

Re: I Want to love green leaf...

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:08 pm
by haplopotamus
YogKratomSoth wrote:Fused Flora is a great vendor, those are some good selections.
Here's some from Mitra Man: Green Jongkong, Green Malay, PMD, & Green Thai
Hope you find some greens that work well for you.
Thanks for the recommendations. :) I definitely want to try Mitra Man, but I don't think they are accepting new members right now, unfortunately

Re: I Want to love green leaf...

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:01 am
by Damen ck
I feel like a shill here, but try Denette's greens. They're his best and plenty of standout strains. Smiley also has some great greens, and many of them. If you're looking for great greens, start there. keep in mind, both sell 4 way split half kilos and 4way split kilos. I've had some good greens from 7ohm too.

Re: I Want to love green leaf...

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:11 am
by haplopotamus
Damen ck wrote:I feel like a shill here, but try Denette's greens. They're his best and plenty of standout strains. Smiley also has some great greens, and many of them. If you're looking for great greens, start there. keep in mind, both sell 4 way split half kilos and 4way split kilos. I've had some good greens from 7ohm too.
I'm not familiar with Denette, but I have seen the name mentioned quite a bit. Just joined, so I am still discovering all sorts of stuff. Is there a website for Denette's?

Re: I Want to love green leaf...

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:52 am
by Damen ck
Not really a website, but he has a pastebin that has all the info including strains, prices, contact info, etc
https://pastebin.com/JBUAbDWW
His email is [email protected]

Re: I Want to love green leaf...

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:27 pm
by DNA011001
haplopotamus wrote:
YogKratomSoth wrote:Fused Flora is a great vendor, those are some good selections.
Here's some from Mitra Man: Green Jongkong, Green Malay, PMD, & Green Thai
Hope you find some greens that work well for you.
Thanks for the recommendations. :) I definitely want to try Mitra Man, but I don't think they are accepting new members right now, unfortunately
Are you sure? Mitra Man posted a new member discount code that goes on until June 14th, I think. Check the vendor board for the info and link to his website. I definitely second those recommendations. I used to have trouble finding greens that I liked and Mitra Man greens actually made me start trying them again. So, maybe it’ll be the same for you, too.
Fused Flora is also a great option!

Re: I Want to love green leaf...

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:56 pm
by haplopotamus
DNA011001 wrote:
haplopotamus wrote:
YogKratomSoth wrote:Fused Flora is a great vendor, those are some good selections.
Here's some from Mitra Man: Green Jongkong, Green Malay, PMD, & Green Thai
Hope you find some greens that work well for you.
Thanks for the recommendations. :) I definitely want to try Mitra Man, but I don't think they are accepting new members right now, unfortunately
Are you sure? Mitra Man posted a new member discount code that goes on until June 14th, I think. Check the vendor board for the info and link to his website. I definitely second those recommendations. I used to have trouble finding greens that I liked and Mitra Man greens actually made me start trying them again. So, maybe it’ll be the same for you, too.
Fused Flora is also a great option!
Just checked their website, and now I feel like an idiot. Lol. I don't even see anything that says you have to be a "member." In my defense, I was delirious yesterday and got my vendors mixed up.. :?