Page 1 of 1

Current STH sedating strains?

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:00 am
by Spencemastaflex
I got some red glow a month back and I really like it but it looks like they're out (if anyone wants to sell some let me know) but they do have something called Pure Red Glow, would it be similar? Or does anyone know what super chill, relaxing and sedating strains are on the menu currently? Thanks!

Re: Current STH sedating strains?

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:40 am
by Damen ck
Red glow is the same as pure red glow. A great sedating strain, one of the best I've had from him. Right now, his premium red thai is also top notch. The baik bali is also pretty good. I have the OG red Kali but I havent used it much after I tried it a few times. I should probably revisit it.

Re: Current STH sedating strains?

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:49 pm
by Spencemastaflex
Any other stand outs from the current menu, anyone? Either high energy/mood lift or calm, relaxing DISTINGUISHED strains from the current menu?

Re: Current STH sedating strains?

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:31 pm
by AzathHouse
His OG red Ketapang is very pain relieving and sedating at higher doses with no headache or wobbles compared to his stronger reds. It’s sedating without being draining. Not very euphoric compared to the red smile or Glow. It’s kinda short lived, a classic Ketapang. Recommend it for getting back to sleep, perfect for a tolerance shift.