Page 1 of 1

Krakatau Kratom supplier

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:55 am
by Jaredt82
Hello I have a order ready with this supplier anyone use them before?

https://www.krakataukratom.com/

Re: Krakatau Kratom supplier

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:47 am
by D_B_C
Looks like an overseas vendor. I believe most of us on the forum order within the US. Prices seem a little high for overseas $40/kg most of the overseas vendors do $30kg. I guess it depends on what you had to pay in shipping. I hope it works out for you. Be sure to let us know.

Re: Krakatau Kratom supplier

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:52 am
by acejestyr15
D_B_C wrote:Looks like an overseas vendor. I believe most of us on the forum order within the US. Prices seem a little high for overseas $40/kg most of the overseas vendors do $30kg. I guess it depends on what you had to pay in shipping. I hope it works out for you. Be sure to let us know.

Have to consider whether shipping is included tho.... Most Indo suppliers that charge 30 or 35 add shipping costs after.... The India I've ordered from that are 40 to 50 perf kilo include sipping in price of kilos

Re: Krakatau Kratom supplier

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:23 pm
by BallzDeep9
Very little info about Krakatau - he put up a nice looking website 2 years ago. That's about it. 8-)

What's his name? Any references? Reviews? Facebook page? :geek: Who are some US vendors that carry his product?

Website says he is wild harvesting old growth trees.. :P OK what % of his blend, is old growth.. and how much % is bushels of cheap plantation leaf he buys, from up the river? Always best to have a discussion with Indo suppliers, not just order blind from a website .. how does he compare to BorneoHale ? :ugeek: