Page 1 of 1

What makes a red bubble only sometimes red?

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:00 pm
by GrannyJ62
so I have made a lot of red bubbles and at first they were red then I had a stretch of orange red bubbles ,.I ve mixed in Apple Cider Vinegar and lemon juice but sometimes they are a beautiful red other times not so much.

Re: What makes a red bubble only sometimes red?

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:57 am
by Greyfeather
Disclaimer: I have never tried the Red Bubble but I have read a bit about it here on MM.

Community members have said that they don't always get the Red Bubble LOOK that is so often celebrated. It has been described as 'brownish' or 'other' etc.

Ballzdeep has probably contributed more to this subject than anyone else here at MM. To a Fine Art, maybe ;). You pm him if you have a chance?

All the Best, Granny :D

Re: What makes a red bubble only sometimes red?

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:48 am
by GrannyJ62
Yes Greyfeather your right and it was from his direction s that I've made so many red bubbles but I just had the most beautiful red bubble and I don't know why because the majority of my red bubbles should be called orange bubbles they are all from excellent leaf Also thank you Greyfeather for your question s and comments here on the forum you've ask questions that I've learned so much from,seriously look forward to hearing about the leaf your trying to we have alot in common as I'm always looking for killer pain strains.

Re: What makes a red bubble only sometimes red?

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:55 pm
by BallzDeep9
100's of photos on Facebook Red Bubble Kratom group.. most of them are doing the paste thing, low water mix then freeze. I like to use more water 'cuz I prefer to sanitize my powder. That's part of the process imho.

I do think, using low water # and making a thick paste w/ lemon juice, prob gets a redder bubble? That's OK.. I got a coffee cup in the freezer always. And a thawed Kratom Ice Tea in my fridge.. just had some! :P Use ACV the bubble is more orange color. Yes it seems, the bigger bubble means very active alkaloids!

Re: What makes a red bubble only sometimes red?

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:09 pm
by Damen ck
I just put some red food coloring in mine before freezing

Re: What makes a red bubble only sometimes red?

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:31 pm
by GrannyJ62
Well that makes s lot of sense lately I've been getting the reddest bubble s and I've been using
Lemon juice instead of ACV and making a paste instead of batter so there you go Thanks