Page 1 of 1

Mitra man

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:47 pm
by ZoomingKramer
So I think I’m going to place an order with mitra man. Heard good things on here. What does everyone think of them. So far the best I’ve had is happy hippo. I have nothing but good experience with them. But like the common consensus on here states they are pricey. Might keep them to a once in a while thing and order in bulk from some of the cheaper vendors listed here. Any other recommendations would be great! Thanks.

Re: Mitra man

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:50 pm
by The_Kraken
ZoomingKramer wrote:So I think I’m going to place an order with mitra man. Heard good things on here. What does everyone think of them. So far the best I’ve had is happy hippo. I have nothing but good experience with them. But like the common consensus on here states they are pricey. Might keep them to a once in a while thing and order in bulk from some of the cheaper vendors listed here. Any other recommendations would be great! Thanks.
You have to tell us what you like before we can recommend anything.

Re: Mitra man

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:58 pm
by ZoomingKramer
The_Kraken wrote:
ZoomingKramer wrote:So I think I’m going to place an order with mitra man. Heard good things on here. What does everyone think of them. So far the best I’ve had is happy hippo. I have nothing but good experience with them. But like the common consensus on here states they are pricey. Might keep them to a once in a while thing and order in bulk from some of the cheaper vendors listed here. Any other recommendations would be great! Thanks.
You have to tell us what you like before we can recommend anything.
What do you mean? I am just looking for a good reliable vendor. I don’t really have a preferences on strains.

Re: Mitra man

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:07 pm
by The_Kraken
ZoomingKramer wrote:
The_Kraken wrote:
ZoomingKramer wrote:So I think I’m going to place an order with mitra man. Heard good things on here. What does everyone think of them. So far the best I’ve had is happy hippo. I have nothing but good experience with them. But like the common consensus on here states they are pricey. Might keep them to a once in a while thing and order in bulk from some of the cheaper vendors listed here. Any other recommendations would be great! Thanks.
You have to tell us what you like before we can recommend anything.
What do you mean? I am just looking for a good reliable vendor. I don’t really have a preferences on strains.
Most vendors aren't good at everything, they have their specialties on fast, medium, or slow strains. Having said that, MitraMan is by far my favorite vendor. I love them for their slow reds like Red Horn, Red Bali, and Red Elephant, but I hear some of their speedier strains like White Elephant and Yellow MD also are excellent.

Re: Mitra man

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:47 pm
by ZoomingKramer
Awesome. I will be placing an order with mitra man here soon. I need to start buying kilos. I am burning a hole in my wallet by continuing to buy a few ounces at a time. How fast is the shipping with mitra man? The thing I like about happy hippo is they send my order within a couple hours of placing it. And it usually comes two days later.

Re: Mitra man

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:54 pm
by The_Kraken
ZoomingKramer wrote:Awesome. I will be placing an order with mitra man here soon. I need to start buying kilos. I am burning a hole in my wallet by continuing to buy a few ounces at a time. How fast is the shipping with mitra man? The thing I like about happy hippo is they send my order within a couple hours of placing it. And it usually comes two days later.
MitraMan took a few days off but should start up again today. They definitely don't ship immediately, the main guy has a family and a day job.

But still, seriously, once you get a good one from MitraMan, I predict you will not go back to Happy Hippo. HH was the first place I ordered from online and I loved their Smiley Horned Hippo. That guy got me through some tough times. MitraMan's Red Horn is similar (they have the same name, red horn, but it's not why I picked it, it's just incidental) but is so much more potent and so much less money. I still have some of the HH and it's just laughable when I compare them.

Re: Mitra man

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:12 pm
by domface82
He’s got decent whites, I haven’t tried nearly enough of his stuff but he does have fast shipping and he is a very nice person to deal with!