Page 1 of 1

Anyone Order from Canopy Recently?

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:58 pm
by Livingwell7774
Hey y’all, so back in March-End of May, I was getting some pretty awesome results from Canopy. Specifically the Green Maeng Da and Green Hulu Kapuas. I ended up switching to a new vendor in June because I got a bunk batch, and was concerned about getting another. The new vendor I went to has been pretty meh to bunk as well and I’m thinking about switching back to Canopy which I had a great run with.

That being said, I’ve seen a lot of people on this forum trash on Canopy and it has me worried to go back. I was getting some great leaf from them for awhile though.

Re: Anyone Order from Canopy Recently?

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:10 pm
by D_B_C
I’ve tried several of their options. The only thing I order from them is Geen Hulu and stargazer. Only two I get consistency with.

Re: Anyone Order from Canopy Recently?

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:50 pm
by RumRunner
Livingwell7774 wrote:
That being said, I’ve seen a lot of people on this forum trash on Canopy and it has me worried to go back. I was getting some great leaf from them for awhile though.
I think most members here don’t want to “trash on” anyone. We just call balls and strikes. Ppl here spend a whole lot of money on leaf. So it’s important to put loyalty aside and make smart choices.

Re: Anyone Order from Canopy Recently?

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:49 am
by Livingwell7774
RumRunner wrote:
Livingwell7774 wrote:
That being said, I’ve seen a lot of people on this forum trash on Canopy and it has me worried to go back. I was getting some great leaf from them for awhile though.
I think most members here don’t want to “trash on” anyone. We just call balls and strikes. Ppl here spend a whole lot of money on leaf. So it’s important to put loyalty aside and make smart choices.
That’s completely fair! Poor choice of words on my end!