TFH Chocolate Bentuangie
Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:39 pm
Has anyone tried the chocolate bent from TFH? Looking for some thoughts or reviews.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Kratom forum, reviews, and vendor listings
https://doublemherbals.com/
Breaking out of fashion by breaking in the TFH Chocolate Bentuangie before noon today. Yes it's that necessary reset relax day. I made a chcocolate bubble out of just a gram and have been "relaxing hard" for four hours straight and still going strong. Beautifully euphoric and comforting Bentuangie.
I tried it last night for the first time (just got it yesterday) and it is one of the best, if not the best, batches I've tried for sleep. I can't speak to mood lift or pain relief because I fell asleep within 30 minutes of taking it. I was sleepy already so I don't know if it will always be that fast acting but it was certainly very relaxing before I conked out entirely. The best thing about it was that unlike many kratom batches, it had no adverse effect on my sleep quality. If I take kratom too close to bed time, my Fitbit often records abnormal sleep patterns. REM and deep sleep phases may be greatly reduced or absent all together, plus I wake up more often and I'm more restless. That didn't happen at all last night; I just had a long lovely night's sleep.Rockcrete88 wrote:Has anyone tried the chocolate bent from TFH? Looking for some thoughts or , ueviews.
Thanks!
Quercus wrote:I tried it last night for the first time (just got it yesterday) and it is one of the best, if not the best, batches I've tried for sleep. I can't speak to mood lift or pain relief because I fell asleep within 30 minutes of taking it. I was sleepy already so I don't know if it will always be that fast acting but it was certainly very relaxing before I conked out entirely. The best thing about it was that unlike many kratom batches, it had no adverse effect on my sleep quality. If I take kratom too close to bed time, my Fitbit often records abnormal sleep patterns. REM and deep sleep phases may be greatly reduced or absent all together, plus I wake up more often and I'm more restless. That didn't happen at all last night; I just had a long lovely night's sleep.Rockcrete88 wrote:Has anyone tried the chocolate bent from TFH? Looking for some thoughts or , ueviews.
Thanks!
I usually go for fast whites and bought this on a whim. It was money well spent!