Page 1 of 1
Anyone order from STH Recently?
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:53 am
by Livingwell7774
Just got approved and plan on putting an order in today!
I have a few questions, anyone get some good greens from them recently? I’ve heard the PMD and Green Glow are good! Also, how long does shipping typically take, how many days roughly should I expect it to come in? Just want to make sure I don’t grab too much from a local shop to hold me over. Thanks
Typically for greens I really enjoy a strong mood-lift and focus!
Re: Anyone order from STH Recently?
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:10 am
by the_spookiest
Livingwell7774 wrote:Just got approved and plan on putting an order in today!
I have a few questions, anyone get some good greens from them recently? I’ve heard the PMD and Green Glow are good! Also, how long does shipping typically take, how many days roughly should I expect it to come in? Just want to make sure I don’t grab too much from a local shop to hold me over. Thanks
Typically for greens I really enjoy a strong mood-lift and focus!
unfortunately with the United States postal service being undermined by higher powers, its very difficult to give you an accurate estimate. I have always received my order within 10 days of ordering and usually within 5 business days after order confirmation. He is quick and i believe he just changed up his ounce bags for some reason, but all will arrive well.
I really liked the Wild Green Borneo from him along with the glows. the SGB seems to be a big hitter for folks here as well. The plantation Gold MD hits me the way i normally enjoy greens to hit. If I placed an order today, my mental ETA to expect it in would be a week from today since its monday. maybe saturday.
Re: Anyone order from STH Recently?
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:53 pm
by Rockcrete88
Livingwell7774 wrote:Just got approved and plan on putting an order in today!
I have a few questions, anyone get some good greens from them recently? I’ve heard the PMD and Green Glow are good! Also, how long does shipping typically take, how many days roughly should I expect it to come in? Just want to make sure I don’t grab too much from a local shop to hold me over. Thanks
Typically for greens I really enjoy a strong mood-lift and focus!
I recently ordered the green glow and I was very happy with it. Very good. I can’t remember how long shipping took, but it wasn’t a long time. Seemed about normal for the state of the world right now.
Re: Anyone order from STH Recently?
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:08 am
by Livingwell7774
Rockcrete88 wrote:Livingwell7774 wrote:Just got approved and plan on putting an order in today!
I have a few questions, anyone get some good greens from them recently? I’ve heard the PMD and Green Glow are good! Also, how long does shipping typically take, how many days roughly should I expect it to come in? Just want to make sure I don’t grab too much from a local shop to hold me over. Thanks
Typically for greens I really enjoy a strong mood-lift and focus!
I recently ordered the green glow and I was very happy with it. Very good. I can’t remember how long shipping took, but it wasn’t a long time. Seemed about normal for the state of the world right now.
Awesome!! Seems people love the green glow. How would you compare it to their Green Maeng Da if you’ve tried it? Also how would you describe the effect of the glow? Is it your classic nice mood-lift with focus?
Re: Anyone order from STH Recently?
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:11 pm
by TheNihilist™
Haven't had much luck with the Plantation Green Maeng Da. The Premium Red Thai however has been very good.
Re: Anyone order from STH Recently?
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:12 pm
by Cbest011
I’ve enjoyed the green glow, and super green Malay from them.
Also the premium red Thai and white banjo are nice as well
Re: Anyone order from STH Recently?
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:53 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
silver smile
Re: Anyone order from STH Recently?
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:52 pm
by belushi
green smile and glow were nice for me. The OGs were solid as well.