Page 1 of 1
Smiley time.
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:12 pm
by ZoomingKramer
Just had an order shipped from Smiley time. I got white banjo and premium green maeng da. Would you guys say this is more potent than happy hippo? I just blew through 5 ounces of mitragaia because it was so weak so I’m hoping to be getting some better stuff this time around.
Re: Smiley time.
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:15 pm
by CatfatherB
Smiley has a pretty good reputation, idk about Hippos quality but I know that Gaia is pretty known for hit and miss, thing with them is, I've bought their sample packs a few times over the past 3 years and have had some that hit really hard but I've ordered bigger quantities and received some real tarp stains? Smiley's had some positive reviews here and MeWe lately hopefully you'll like em'!!
Re: Smiley time.
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:59 pm
by belushi
ZoomingKramer wrote:Just had an order shipped from Smiley time. I got white banjo and premium green maeng da. Would you guys say this is more potent than happy hippo? I just blew through 5 ounces of mitragaia because it was so weak so I’m hoping to be getting some better stuff this time around.
yes, compared to hippo, i have to take roughly a quarter or half g less of STH.