Page 1 of 1

TFH 250 gram empty bag weight?

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:41 pm
by Fallguy
I didn't want to burden Chris with this question. Somebody has to know.

Re: TFH 250 gram empty bag weight?

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:48 pm
by LeafersonJr32
Everything tfh sent me was well over 250 most were about 265 I believe the bag weighs about 9 grams last time I weighed an empty

Re: TFH 250 gram empty bag weight?

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:14 pm
by Fallguy
Ill go with 9 TY

Re: TFH 250 gram empty bag weight?

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:01 am
by Greyfeather
It's really hard to fold up one of those bags and weigh it on a little scale. I tried though and it was 13-16 grams?

Re: TFH 250 gram empty bag weight?

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:02 am
by kmu777
Corde32 wrote:Everything tfh sent me was well over 250 most were about 265 I believe the bag weighs about 9 grams last time I weighed an empty
No, They’re like 16-17g.

Re: TFH 250 gram empty bag weight?

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:30 am
by FartBlaster
16.08

Re: TFH 250 gram empty bag weight?

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:53 pm
by LeafersonJr32
FartBlaster wrote:16.08
Damn I guess I need a new scale then. Lol