Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Sippin on that new pack I got in from Smiley!
This morning was a nice cup of PMD, and mid day was a blend of White and Red Bali from my new pack.
Pink Bali!
Review on the way
Evening dose(normally don't at work because I normally get through, but my back was killing me.) was a 1.5 grams of green Indo, SoCal. My night time blend was 1.4 grams of each of the following. Red Bali and Bali gold, (both mitcount/gaia/some of green king.) And another of red Bent from laughing lion. I need to write more reviews...
High Energy "White Blend" : THB Modern White #31 / Garden of Eden, White Dragon / BB White Bent!
All of these are euphoric whites, none too speedy.. I always blend from different vendors/ different place & time!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
FireK wrote:The green Aceh 2 has a good amount of energy but I didn't think too much. Also pronounced was focus and mood/euphoria. It was similar to her PMD3.
This afternoon I did all whites too Ballz.. 1g White Thai from Inland, 1.5g White Kali from Acadica and 1.5g Super White from Texas H&B. That mixed with .5 mg Shilajit from ND and I was off to the races! It was leg day so I always need some extra oomf
Evening dose of 2gs of Gold Bent(SoCal) and 2 gs of red Bali(hawksbill) not too shabby. I see a alot of people doing bigger doses during the day and less later on. I must be the opposite.
Smiley's Super Green Malay 1:1 blend with THB Red Piaman.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Received an order of Smiley's this morning. So far I dosed 2.5 grams of the Bali Gold. Great burn, pretty decent legs, three plus hours or so. Now I'm trying out 2 grams of PMD. We'll see what happens.
Went a little “mad scientist” this morning, but the results were amazing. Started with 2g of Smiley’s PGT, added 1g of Smiley’s Super Green Malay, 1g of Liza’s Green Nugroz, then topped it off with 1g of Johnson’s White Banjo.
50-50 PMD and yellow blend. For the PMD side, it's Liza's PMD-3 // vintage SoCal Yellow Motan & Johnson Pure Gold.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Our good friend Zeniotuten sent me an amazing sampler of twenty oz(give or take) so I was like a kid on Christmas today and pulled things out at random. My early day dose was 1.5 grams Zenio Botanicals PMD 1.0 and 1.5 grams of Fran's Red Dayek. I just dosed 1.5 of Gaia's 2016 White md, about 40 minutes ago, which Zeniotuten assured me was a solid slooow white. And I'm shocked. I'm not running around like I drank thirteen energy drinks. I like it quite a bit.
Today is decided to do 50% red and 50% white in the name of MERRY CHRISTMAS blend day!! Did 3 grams of Liza's white banja and 3 grams of Grandfather King Red Muara Teweh! I think for today everyone should make a tradition to do 50% red, 50% white.
I was in a lot of pain at work this morning (arthritis) so I made myself a BIG (for me) dose of K-OG Red Aceh and Liza's Green Nanga Pinoh. Almost a gram and a half! I didn't get the wobbles!
Earlier today it was 3.5g of green horn from SOSA Xmas edition, my girlfriend gifted me that so had to try. It was really good! Later tonight I’m thinking some kog red Aceh. Green and red happy holidays all!
Liza's Happy Go Lucky! Didn't realize how much I liked this stuff until today. Wowza! Evening dose is going to be some more Lizas, but her Red MD with a splash of Cherry Bomb from Canopy.
jabro70 wrote:Helluva good green burn this morning. 2:1.5 THB Green Piaman and Smiley’s Green Samarinda.
That Green Piamen is a great mixer! You reminded me I hadn't got mine out for a while so this morning I mixed THB Green Piemen and RVA late November PMD and it's wonderful!