Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
This year's Holiday Kratom Giveaway Contest has concluded and now is the moment you've all been waiting for...
The winning number generated was 701!!!
Grand Prize Winner:
-----------------------
The grand prize winner for 1 kilo of kratom is... lemondrop with a guess of 702.
Runner ups:
--------------
The 2 runner up winners with prizes of 500g each are...
Trailmix with a guess of 710
Kaidensmom with a guess of 715
Congratulations to the winners! You will need to contact MysticIsland via the PM system to claim your prize. Hope everyone had a great holiday season and thanks to all who played! More contests and fun prizes will be announced in the coming months. Thanks for being a part of DoubleMHerbals!
--------------------
IMPORTANT UPDATE - January 4th - As is known by now, I kind of messed up when determining the winners. The official rules stated the winners would be the ones closest to the winning number without going over. But I accidentally applied the opposite (closest without going under) when announcing the winners. It is nobody's fault but my own. The people listed above will still be receiving the prizes as stated.
However, Mystic Island is being super cool about my mess-up and has told me they will also send a kilo to the real winner - the closest to 701 without going over, which was the intent all along.
This winner is dawnm1982 with a guess of 693!
The winning number generated was 701!!!
Grand Prize Winner:
-----------------------
The grand prize winner for 1 kilo of kratom is... lemondrop with a guess of 702.
Runner ups:
--------------
The 2 runner up winners with prizes of 500g each are...
Trailmix with a guess of 710
Kaidensmom with a guess of 715
Congratulations to the winners! You will need to contact MysticIsland via the PM system to claim your prize. Hope everyone had a great holiday season and thanks to all who played! More contests and fun prizes will be announced in the coming months. Thanks for being a part of DoubleMHerbals!
--------------------
IMPORTANT UPDATE - January 4th - As is known by now, I kind of messed up when determining the winners. The official rules stated the winners would be the ones closest to the winning number without going over. But I accidentally applied the opposite (closest without going under) when announcing the winners. It is nobody's fault but my own. The people listed above will still be receiving the prizes as stated.
However, Mystic Island is being super cool about my mess-up and has told me they will also send a kilo to the real winner - the closest to 701 without going over, which was the intent all along.
This winner is dawnm1982 with a guess of 693!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
Yay!! Congratulations guys!!
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
Thank you so much! This seriously made my week.
-
BrockLee
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:17 pm
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
I hate to say this, but the official rules were:
Either way, Congrats to the winners!Whoever gets closest to the winning number, without going over
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
This just made my stomach drop. Holy crap, you are completely right. I mixed up my own rules and went with closest to the winning number without going under. No excuses, this makes me look completely and utterly incompetent. A little too late now since I've already announced the winners and can't go back on that, but next time I will just post the number itself and the community can determine the winners. I'm so sorry guys.
-
Kunlong
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm
- Location: New Mexico, USA
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
Congrats to the Winners!
Maybe draw a number for each prize....it would really broaden the ranges
Maybe draw a number for each prize....it would really broaden the ranges
-
wasabiipeas
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:17 pm
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
Congrats you three!
Thanks to mystic island for sprucing up our new year!
Thanks to mystic island for sprucing up our new year!
-
lemondrop
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:57 pm
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
Holey Moley!! Thank you very much!! 
-
Trailmix
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 pm
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
Haha awesome happy new year everyone
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
All three numbers in the 700s...it's a conspiracy
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
How do we know if our message sent, or if they've messaged us back? I've never used the messenger on here before.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
Click on the button with three arrows on the top left, the drop down menu will say "X new messages" and from there you can click on sent messages. Or go to user control panel>private messages.
-
wyogreenhorn
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:50 am
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
Congrats to the winners!
Thanks for the contest!
Thanks for the contest!
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
Congrats everyone!
I wonder what the winners will pick for choices... is that how it works, or is it a mystery?
Anyway, thanks for allowing us all to play e_poison!
Happy Holidays and TGIF everyone. Thank you Mystic Island also!
I wonder what the winners will pick for choices... is that how it works, or is it a mystery?
Anyway, thanks for allowing us all to play e_poison!
Happy Holidays and TGIF everyone. Thank you Mystic Island also!
- Payshince
-
Madison808
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:10 pm
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
Congrats everyone!!! Enjoy your winnings.
- WotAnAtti2d
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 337
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
[deleted]
Yep be, you're right... why attract the trolls that have nothing better to do than stalk my posts.
Yep be, you're right... why attract the trolls that have nothing better to do than stalk my posts.
Last edited by WotAnAtti2d on Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
Oh look, more passive aggressiveness 
Last edited by beathappening on Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
Congrats everyone!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
beathappening and Wot, cut it out, both of you. Try ignoring each other if you can't get along.
- WotAnAtti2d
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 337
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
Hey, if you notice the timestamp... just about every damn time, you'll notice that he's the one that has something smart to say first. Instead of me having to put up with this immature shit, why not just ban him? Those are the rules, right?
(1) Be considerate of other members. Harassment and trolling of any kind will not be tolerated here.
(1) Be considerate of other members. Harassment and trolling of any kind will not be tolerated here.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
Ok this is the last thing I'm going to say regarding this silly, silly situation
I'm not harassing or trolling. Your original comment was complaining about the contest. My original comment was that no one's taking it that seriously. That's it. I wasn't calling you out, I wasn't targeting you. I made a simple, passing comment. I didnt think you'd take it personally. It wasn't meant that way. Then you edited your post to accuse me of being a troll and stalking you, which is silly.
This is the first and only time I responded to one of your comments since that one thread and I didn't even say anything that could possibly be construed as trolling, I only said the last thing after you addressed me directly (and threw out an insult) as a harmless joke. Again, I didn't think you would take it so personally. Yes, look at the time stamps.
This is all really stupid. I'm embarrassed to have to make this detailed of a comment about all this. Begging mods to lock threads and ban people is stupid. No one should be banned. You just want to dish it out and when it comes back, be overly sensitive and complain. I will be careful not to say anything to you or respond to anything you say from now on, since apparently I bother you so much. I will not respond to further comments in this thread.
This is just the internet, guys. That's all.
I'm not harassing or trolling. Your original comment was complaining about the contest. My original comment was that no one's taking it that seriously. That's it. I wasn't calling you out, I wasn't targeting you. I made a simple, passing comment. I didnt think you'd take it personally. It wasn't meant that way. Then you edited your post to accuse me of being a troll and stalking you, which is silly.
This is the first and only time I responded to one of your comments since that one thread and I didn't even say anything that could possibly be construed as trolling, I only said the last thing after you addressed me directly (and threw out an insult) as a harmless joke. Again, I didn't think you would take it so personally. Yes, look at the time stamps.
This is all really stupid. I'm embarrassed to have to make this detailed of a comment about all this. Begging mods to lock threads and ban people is stupid. No one should be banned. You just want to dish it out and when it comes back, be overly sensitive and complain. I will be careful not to say anything to you or respond to anything you say from now on, since apparently I bother you so much. I will not respond to further comments in this thread.
This is just the internet, guys. That's all.
- DrPsilocybong
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:10 pm
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
Dang, I was hoping I was going to come back and find out I won a kilo
Congrats to the winners. Thanks MI for such a cool contest.
Congrats to the winners. Thanks MI for such a cool contest.
-
thesonsangel
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:17 pm
Re: Holiday Kratom Contest - result and winners!!!
I've been so busy with work that I totally forgot this contest so while checking on any recent reviews about Vendor SOS, I saw a post on the contest and AWESOME CONGRATULATIONS to the winners. Mr./Mrs./Ms. e_poison, you are a fine Admin person to admit and fix your boo-boo and heckfire, we all mess up in life so no biggie since you rectified it! Kudos to you sir/mam! Wouldn't this world be sooo much better if all people would admit and rectify their mess-ups...not saying anyone here has; but I sure have in my lifetime and humbly ask forgiveness and fix it! Eat crow; yeppers I have and probably will again but not anytime soon I hope! CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS! And I tip my hat to Mystic for being so understanding...have not tried them but perhaps will some day when monies get better! Oh and thank you and the other Admins for this site! I'm still a newbie and need to learn more so I am grateful for reviews and all such stuffs!
