- There are better options than crypto
- There's a faster and/or less expensive way to use crypto
Can we really not discuss how we obtain kratom?
-
Taco Town
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:26 am
Can we really not discuss how we obtain kratom?
I made a post asking how others handle payments to vendors, and it was removed. I interpreted the rules "no discussing payment options" as "no discussing payment options for specific vendors" since the rule also contains "as some anti-kratom people are malicious and report our beloved vendors to payment processors." I wasn't asking for specific vendors and their options, I just wanted to know how people generally pay, e.g. crypto, prepaid card, e-checks, etc. My main reason for asking this was that I found myself spending more in either time or money trying to use crypto, so I wanted to know if
-
SpeciosaLife
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:44 am
- Contact:
Re: Can we really not discuss how we obtain kratom?
The mods are doing their part to help us (vendors and buyers) continue to transact business.
Kratom vendors repeatedly have their ‘transfer of value’ platforms shut down because the companies behind those platforms are trying to limit their liability.
The vendors don’t want that, we don’t want that. I apologize for being cryptic, but mentioning any sevice (or other than fiat or crypto) is verboten for good reason. We have enough supply chain issues already.
Kratom vendors repeatedly have their ‘transfer of value’ platforms shut down because the companies behind those platforms are trying to limit their liability.
The vendors don’t want that, we don’t want that. I apologize for being cryptic, but mentioning any sevice (or other than fiat or crypto) is verboten for good reason. We have enough supply chain issues already.
-
BrockLee
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:17 pm
Re: Can we really not discuss how we obtain kratom?
Each vendor usually offers several methods of payment, which is easy enough to find out on their individual websites.
If you are asking specifically about crypto, I'll give you my view, as that is what I use most often. I find using crypto the best option for three main reasons. It is very easy to use, it is very fast, and most vendors offer a discount for using it.
If you are asking specifically about crypto, I'll give you my view, as that is what I use most often. I find using crypto the best option for three main reasons. It is very easy to use, it is very fast, and most vendors offer a discount for using it.