AKA Vendor List
-
K4pain
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:56 pm
AKA Vendor List
So what are your thoughts and opinions of the vendors that made the AKA list?
To be honest I was kind of disappointed in the companies that I saw on there because some of them look like little head shop companies but from what I understand they just do more testing than other vendors? Really disappointed to see gaia on there... they lost me a long time ago with their weak ass kratom!
To be honest I was kind of disappointed in the companies that I saw on there because some of them look like little head shop companies but from what I understand they just do more testing than other vendors? Really disappointed to see gaia on there... they lost me a long time ago with their weak ass kratom!
-
Trailmix
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 pm
Re: AKA Vendor List
I think that list is evidence of who really supports the AKA and really turns me off, although I understand they have done a lot in the fight for Kratom. This list will lead to more noob Kratom confusion.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: AKA Vendor List
Got A Link? IF you mean .. AKA's list of GMP participants .. this Vendor List here? https://www.americankratom.org/abou-aka ... pants.html
It's not really an official "AKA Vendor List" .. It's only those 10 vendors who are enrolled in AKA's GMP Certification Program. There are MANY more vendors, who donate to AKA, some with big dollars. SoCal Herbal Remedies just 1 example - I guess we'd have to ask SoCal (and 100 other vendors) Why they didn't enroll in AKA's GMP program ? There are surely over 100 vendors who support & donate to AKA.
Quantum is not a "vendor", they are a drug manufacturer, packager, and wholesaler. It's probably the best product marketing I've seen, really catchy bags and labels: Quantum Catalog. Legal Herb Shop carries the stuff online.
It's not really an official "AKA Vendor List" .. It's only those 10 vendors who are enrolled in AKA's GMP Certification Program. There are MANY more vendors, who donate to AKA, some with big dollars. SoCal Herbal Remedies just 1 example - I guess we'd have to ask SoCal (and 100 other vendors) Why they didn't enroll in AKA's GMP program ? There are surely over 100 vendors who support & donate to AKA.
Quantum is not a "vendor", they are a drug manufacturer, packager, and wholesaler. It's probably the best product marketing I've seen, really catchy bags and labels: Quantum Catalog. Legal Herb Shop carries the stuff online.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Trailmix
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 pm
Re: AKA Vendor List
https://www.americankratom.org/abou-aka ... pants.html
I think this is the list he was talking about; Gaia , urban ice, pur Kratom- were the three i was really bashing don’t really know anything about the others or much about this list I just found that after reading this post
I think this is the list he was talking about; Gaia , urban ice, pur Kratom- were the three i was really bashing don’t really know anything about the others or much about this list I just found that after reading this post
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: AKA Vendor List
Reminder, the ONLY "Vendor List" for kratom, still known as the Reddit Vendor List, is now hosted on SAIDIT.net
LINK: Vendor List
Referenced on MM HERE and updated every 60 days. New Year Vendor List should be out in a week or two!
LINK: Vendor List
Referenced on MM HERE and updated every 60 days. New Year Vendor List should be out in a week or two!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
MetalMamaRocks
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: AKA Vendor List
"It's not really an official "AKA Vendor List" .. It's only those 10 vendors who are enrolled in AKA's GMP Certification Program. There are MANY more vendors, who donate to AKA, some with big dollars. SoCal Herbal Remedies just 1 example - I guess we'd have to ask SoCal (and 100 other vendors) Why they didn't enroll in AKA's GMP program ? There are surely over 100 vendors who support & donate to AKA."
Yeah, it's a little odd that Socal hasn't enrolled, especially since they claim some of their stuff is cGMP compliant.
Yeah, it's a little odd that Socal hasn't enrolled, especially since they claim some of their stuff is cGMP compliant.
-
herbaldom
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:43 pm
Re: AKA Vendor List
This is just a list of people who have signed up, doesn't mean anything now, just that they need to submit to an audit within 6 months of signing up. I'll signup when we are GMP compliant in a few months, there are some on that list, that are not GMP compliant unless they got someone to copack for them that is.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: AKA Vendor List
I really think that the AKA needs to just remain solely an independent, neutral advocacy group, rather than trying to insert itself into the processing/sales/financial aspects, and charging vendors a premium to put them on their special "list", like they're the mob running an extortion ring for protection. It looks super shiesty, and it's a puzzling move on their part. Maybe I'm just paranoid but it doesn't exactly inspire confidence that the only thing keeping kratom legal also has a hand in the kratom selling business and has interests to protect...I feel like that could be used against them at some point.
-
herbaldom
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:43 pm
Re: AKA Vendor List
Don't really think they should be pushing vendors either, unless they made an independent trade organization for vendors. They do get a lot of donations from vendors though.