Stem & Vein
-
Uniiiversoul
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 pm
Stem & Vein
In need of a decent tolerance break, when it comes to stem and vein, hirsuta, and Javanica, who would be the best source right now, and what would be best to start with. Was wanting to cut a dose out of my day with s&v, I take 3-4 doses a day depending.
Ultimately I'm wondering if smileytime is where its at for PURE s&v?
Ultimately I'm wondering if smileytime is where its at for PURE s&v?
ॐ2ॐ2ॐ2ॐ
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Stem & Vein
I hear a lot of good things about smileytime when it comes to s&v. He also sells some other stuff I've been interested in (kava, kanna, ashwaganda)
RVA's s&v, which I have tried, is decent and a bit cheaper.
Others have it but they seem to be OOS rn
RVA's s&v, which I have tried, is decent and a bit cheaper.
Others have it but they seem to be OOS rn
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Stem & Vein
I don't know if this is true or not but I've heard people mention that the type of stem and vein that smiley has is true stem & vein. RVA's stem and vein just looks like regular Kratom powder.
Maybe Balls can chime in here.
Maybe Balls can chime in here.
-
Uniiiversoul
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 pm
Re: Stem & Vein
Well I ordered some Agmatine Sulfate to give it a try and see if it helps with tolerance. Considering grabbing s&v from smiley to at least start somewhere.
Anybody have suggestions on best bet for an amount? Would 100gs suffice or would I have to get at least a 1/4 kilo. I only want to do a little tolerance break, cutting a dose out of my 3-4 doses a day, or cutting a day or two out of my everyday use. I imagine the agmatine will assist the s&v as well.
Only time will tell.
Anybody have suggestions on best bet for an amount? Would 100gs suffice or would I have to get at least a 1/4 kilo. I only want to do a little tolerance break, cutting a dose out of my 3-4 doses a day, or cutting a day or two out of my everyday use. I imagine the agmatine will assist the s&v as well.
Only time will tell.
ॐ2ॐ2ॐ2ॐ
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Stem & Vein
Yes I believe that's true. Smiley's product, Pure Stem & Vein is a fine powder, tan color. I'm using it right now, in fact...herbalhippie wrote:I've heard people mention that the type of stem and vein that smiley has is true stem & vein.
On a long slow taper. I'm down to < 2g kratom with < 2g S&V .. so that's 3g total. I get that Less Is More but I think after a certain point.. Less is just less. I'm still getting "some" effects however, its just enough, that I still feel OK during the day. No problems. Sleeping well and a bonus! my stools are back to normal!
TL:DR, Over 2 weeks, I've tapered down from 10g per day, down to 3g ( half & half S&V ) I'm starting Agmatine low dose X 4 days.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Stem & Vein
Maybe RVA's is actual stem and vein but just grounded up fine so it looks like regular kratom? Hmm...I'm interested to know now.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Stem & Vein
RVA's is green, Smiley's is light tan.beathappening wrote:Maybe RVA's is actual stem and vein but just grounded up fine so it looks like regular kratom? Hmm...I'm interested to know now.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Stem & Vein
Yes, they are. So stem and vein can't be green then? I'm just trying to understand the reasoning that RVA's isn't "true" stem and vein. Is it because smileytime's says it's "pure"?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Stem & Vein
I don't know the answer to your question. Just going by what I've read, that true stem & vein is light colored. I don't even know if it's true.beathappening wrote:Yes, they are. So stem and vein can't be green then? I'm just trying to understand the reasoning that RVA's isn't "true" stem and vein. Is it because smileytime's says it's "pure"?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Stem & Vein
Ok so I got really curious and emailed jfish...this is what he said
Pure tan is normally just stem. Vein will always have leaf parts attached. If you get some stem and alot of vein it will look more like regular kratom. Until recently i have never thought anyone really wanted pure stem. Most people want less stem and less vein in their kratom. Stem and vein is the odd ball where people generally want kratom for tapering. It comes from one of the biggest suppliers overseas. Ill put in a word for more stem next time. Ive had pure stem before it wasn't a great experience
Pure tan is normally just stem. Vein will always have leaf parts attached. If you get some stem and alot of vein it will look more like regular kratom. Until recently i have never thought anyone really wanted pure stem. Most people want less stem and less vein in their kratom. Stem and vein is the odd ball where people generally want kratom for tapering. It comes from one of the biggest suppliers overseas. Ill put in a word for more stem next time. Ive had pure stem before it wasn't a great experience
-
Madison808
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:10 pm
Re: Stem & Vein
I’ve also heard great things about smiley time herbals Stem and Vein. I’m planning on ordering the stem and vein, hursuta and javanica pretty soon.
-
evilday
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:23 pm
Re: Stem & Vein
I've been using Smiley's stem and vein for a few weeks and I found that it felt kind of like a full spectrum blend, if that makes sense. Obviously not as strong but in terms of a wide range of effects, but leaning towards the red side because I find it sedating. I also noticed that I can get mild nausea from taking too much in the same way I get from taking too much kratom. It is tan and a bit grainy and heavier than kratom. But it definitely assisted in a taper.
-
Uniiiversoul
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 pm
Re: Stem & Vein
evilday wrote:I've been using Smiley's stem and vein for a few weeks and I found that it felt kind of like a full spectrum blend, if that makes sense. Obviously not as strong but in terms of a wide range of effects, but leaning towards the red side because I find it sedating. I also noticed that I can get mild nausea from taking too much in the same way I get from taking too much kratom. It is tan and a bit grainy and heavier than kratom. But it definitely assisted in a taper.
How much do you normally dose? and how much s&v have you been dosing to achieve taper effects that diminish mild withdrawal?
ॐ2ॐ2ॐ2ॐ
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Stem & Vein
I dose about 3.5-4.00 grams every dose and I throw in about 1.00g of S&V
Thats just me
To give my dose legs and less side effects?
I need to taper soon
Ballz’ method of half his dose with Stem & Vein sounds like the right way to do it. ^ so try that! (Uniiiversoul).
I also got some Agmatine from NootropicsD should be here by tomor!
Ive never used Agmatine
Thats just me
To give my dose legs and less side effects?
I need to taper soon
Ballz’ method of half his dose with Stem & Vein sounds like the right way to do it. ^ so try that! (Uniiiversoul).
I also got some Agmatine from NootropicsD should be here by tomor!
Ive never used Agmatine
- Payshince
-
Uniiiversoul
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 pm
Re: Stem & Vein
I order some agmatine as well from LifeMode, 200gs of it lol. We'll see how well it works for my taper.
Thanks for the personal insights!
Thanks for the personal insights!
ॐ2ॐ2ॐ2ॐ
-
Uniiiversoul
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 pm
Re: Stem & Vein
I procrastinated too long and now they're sold out of stem and vein ...... ):
ॐ2ॐ2ॐ2ॐ
- DrPsilocybong
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:10 pm
Re: Stem & Vein
I need to grab some. Tolerance sucks...
I ate 21 grams yesterday divided between three doses. It didn't hit until the last one.
I ate 21 grams yesterday divided between three doses. It didn't hit until the last one.
-
Uniiiversoul
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 pm
Re: Stem & Vein
Well I was fortunate and got my hands on 125g S&V from Smileytime.
I take 6-7 gram doses, what would an experienced taper-er suggest to lower my dose. Should I take 3gs pure leaf and 2-3gs S&V? Or just take s&v by itself to replace one of my 3 doses?
I take 6-7 gram doses, what would an experienced taper-er suggest to lower my dose. Should I take 3gs pure leaf and 2-3gs S&V? Or just take s&v by itself to replace one of my 3 doses?
ॐ2ॐ2ॐ2ॐ