Best blends for weaning off benzos
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Best blends for weaning off benzos
Before kratom, I was on pain meds and benzos,,along with deep injections for nerve pain monthly, anyhow, I got away from the useless injections and off the pain meds ,after discovering the miraculous relief I got from kratom,, different colors,different strains all help with pain,,I have been slowly weaning off benzos,xanax ,the problem is I have been taking them 30 years, if I stop cold turkey, it's a physical withdrawal, not mental,,the kratom helps with my anxiety, but my body is so use to the chemical in my system, after 24 hours,,I get nauseated, etc. It also puts me at high risk of convulsions or seizures,, it's terrible,,I tried 36 hours of cold turkey, using red bali,borneo, malay, which kept nausea at bay,,but waking up in the middle of the night every 4 hours in a panic,,I didn't want to be dosing kratom every 4 hours,and I take a pill,so I have been able to wean off during the day,night panics, I have to have a pill,has anyone experienced this,,I know kratom cures opioid addiction, xanax is a whole different monster,will these night panics ever stop ?
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Best blends for weaning off benzos
My fucking post just got erased and I had a good response to this!!!! just by clicking, 'preview post'.
Anyway I have to get to bed so I will respond more tomorrow. *
Basically I said I quit a benzo for extreme anxiety after being on for 4.5 yrs prescribed 2.00mg daily and I absolutely did NOT quit cold turkey. YOU NEED to TAPER*** please please taper and not risk having a seizure and cause even more distress. You can do this but just slowly taper and you will succeed, you will.
I finally got off and life is sooo much better please do not ever quit benzos cold turkey.
God bless Oletimer!
I hope you listen. That isn't cool you are not doing yourself any favors by rushing it. Your body could go into shock possibly and more.
Anyway I have to get to bed so I will respond more tomorrow. *
Basically I said I quit a benzo for extreme anxiety after being on for 4.5 yrs prescribed 2.00mg daily and I absolutely did NOT quit cold turkey. YOU NEED to TAPER*** please please taper and not risk having a seizure and cause even more distress. You can do this but just slowly taper and you will succeed, you will.
I finally got off and life is sooo much better please do not ever quit benzos cold turkey.
God bless Oletimer!
I hope you listen. That isn't cool you are not doing yourself any favors by rushing it. Your body could go into shock possibly and more.
- Payshince
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Best blends for weaning off benzos
Thanks, any more info tomorrow would be awesome, I accidentally submitted the post,before finished, so that's my bad,but yeah,it's scary as hell, I don't want to give up,and tomorrow when you are back,my other question is what the heck do I do when I am cold turkey, cause I ran out early? This happened over the holidays, stressful time for me,I am 62 years old,been on these dam things since I was 32,,that's a longgggg story, anyhow, thanks again!
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Best blends for weaning off benzos
Just curious, why did you run out early?
Once you get off that crap Oletimer your life will be soo much better.
Better memory
Thinking
Mood
I understand that some need it due to SEVERE anxiety and cannot go outside without it, etc. but sometimed you just have to ask yourself... Are the Dr. or Dr.s who have and are prescribing this over and over are they really doing it for your best interest?
Fuck them its not right I was suicidal for longest time and it yucked up my head dealing with Klono personally.
It was a very dark time.
Im sorry If im coming off derogatory or rough I mean no disrespect I just get irritated when I hear about other people who are hooked on these disgusting medications that are supposedly “medicine” and just mask the problem and not just that but
Makes Things Worse!! I’m Not mad at you and others who take it Im mad that there are evil things like this Rx that Drs act like its nbd and it was a scary time for me dealing with that sh!t so I wanna help you as I can just stay positive as fuhq and find a severely loyal person
Spouse
Friend
Family someone who will support the F’ out of you whilst you’re tapering so you have someone there for you No Matter What.
My Dad saved my life and supported me getting off that stuff.
I’m here for you even if it takes you the next Six Months to taper slowly. .25 or even .10mg every two-four weeks whatever you have to do just go slow as fuhhq and I guarantee you YOU
Will Win.
No need for it anymore thats the impression I’m getting from your post.
Hang in there man just focus on your goal!
Once you get off that crap Oletimer your life will be soo much better.
Better memory
Thinking
Mood
I understand that some need it due to SEVERE anxiety and cannot go outside without it, etc. but sometimed you just have to ask yourself... Are the Dr. or Dr.s who have and are prescribing this over and over are they really doing it for your best interest?
Fuck them its not right I was suicidal for longest time and it yucked up my head dealing with Klono personally.
It was a very dark time.
Im sorry If im coming off derogatory or rough I mean no disrespect I just get irritated when I hear about other people who are hooked on these disgusting medications that are supposedly “medicine” and just mask the problem and not just that but
Makes Things Worse!! I’m Not mad at you and others who take it Im mad that there are evil things like this Rx that Drs act like its nbd and it was a scary time for me dealing with that sh!t so I wanna help you as I can just stay positive as fuhq and find a severely loyal person
Spouse
Friend
Family someone who will support the F’ out of you whilst you’re tapering so you have someone there for you No Matter What.
My Dad saved my life and supported me getting off that stuff.
I’m here for you even if it takes you the next Six Months to taper slowly. .25 or even .10mg every two-four weeks whatever you have to do just go slow as fuhhq and I guarantee you YOU
Will Win.
No need for it anymore thats the impression I’m getting from your post.
Hang in there man just focus on your goal!
- Payshince
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Best blends for weaning off benzos
No offense taken,,I am going to try to taper slowly, I am 62 years old and been on same dosage for 30 years,,which is why I take 2 at a time twice through the night ,well more like 1 am and 7 am, sometimes I sleep fine, but night terrors are like panic attacks when I wake up from disturbing dreams,,ambien didn't work for this,and I didn't want to be addicted to another pharma med, I am using cbd oil along with kratom, and trying crystal healing, holistic approach to get X out of my life,, taper, taper,,