Herbal salvations

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
K4pain
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:56 pm

Herbal salvations

Post by K4pain »

People have said they don't sell kratom anymore but I just ordered from them recently. What's the deal with that? They've made it very difficult to find kratom on the website but I've definitely ordered some.
FuckHeroin
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Re: Herbal salvations

Post by FuckHeroin »

Unless you have it bookmarked I've always had to get to their kratom section from a gooe search of "herbal salvation speciosa". They stopped selling for a few months around March 2018 due to a salmonella incident but they've been back for some time. What did you order? Let us know how it is please!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Herbal salvations

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Herbal Salvation, was removed from the Vendor List due to bad reviews & complaints of poor quality, going back to their Salmonella issues, and product recall last year.. It was reported that they changed suppliers?

Prices are holding steady at $35 per Quarter Kilo = 0.16 PPG. They also carry a few Premium strains, (Plantation MD), and they sell a Gold Reserve extract, sourced from Herb Research. HS did have a BIG loyal following out there.. and still do. We certainly expect to put them back on the Vendor List. Can someone please order, and post a review?

Here is the LINK to their website page. Bookmark that! :ugeek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
K4pain
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:56 pm

Re: Herbal salvations

Post by K4pain »

BallzDeep9 wrote:Herbal Salvation, was removed from the Vendor List due to bad reviews & complaints of poor quality, going back to their Salmonella issues, and product recall last year.. It was reported that they changed suppliers?

Prices are holding steady at $35 per Quarter Kilo = 0.16 PPG. They also carry a few Premium strains, (Plantation MD), and they sell a Gold Reserve extract, sourced from Herb Research. HS did have a BIG loyal following out there.. and still do. We certainly expect to put them back on the Vendor List. Can someone please order, and post a review?

Here is the LINK to their website page. Bookmark that! :ugeek:
I definitely ordered from them recently. I got maha kali and premium MD. I have to look at my order history to find the kratom. The maha kali NEVER dropped in quality. The premium MD seems to not be as good but it's still good quality kratom.
FuckHeroin
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Re: Herbal salvations

Post by FuckHeroin »

I hear plant md and maha are spiked with gold reserve. Thoughts?
kratomandmath
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm

Re: Herbal salvations

Post by kratomandmath »

I recently ordered from them just to see if they were still good. It's been around a year to year and half. The quality isn't bad but wouldn't say it is as good as it used to be (however I am heavily biased towards them because I thought their old stuff was top notch).

I ordered maha kali, green bali, thai md, red malay. The Thai MD still seems about as good as it used to be and the maha kali was pretty good too. The green bali is good but definitely not near the level it used to be. That was one of my favorite strains from them. The red malay is meh but I've never had their red malay before. Overall I'd say from the limited strains I got, I was definitely pleased and would probably ordering again.

What's this rumor going around about them spiking maha kali with gold reserve? Is there any actual evidence of this and how did this even begin with?
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Herbal salvations

Post by BallzDeep9 »

plant md and maha are spiked with gold reserve. Thoughts?
I have not tried either one, but have long suspected some of the "premium" leaf around, IS spiked... You'd have to look at the most expensive premium stuff. Start with the Herb Research connection. That IS expensive, powdered, pure alkaloid product that "could" be carefully mixed in with other powder... KEY would be PRICE of the adulterated product... Plant MD is like $40 for 100 grams / so that definitely fits the price point!

Otherwise... what IS the explanation? I've heard about, magical trees growing in a certain patch down by the river ? Nobody buys that magical tree BS :lol:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
FuckHeroin
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Re: Herbal salvations

Post by FuckHeroin »

Good point ballzdeep. I just wish they would advertise it as enhanced. Magical trees :lol:
kratomandmath
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm

Re: Herbal salvations

Post by kratomandmath »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
plant md and maha are spiked with gold reserve. Thoughts?
I have not tried either one, but have long suspected some of the "premium" leaf around, IS spiked... You'd have to look at the most expensive premium stuff. Start with the Herb Research connection. That IS expensive, powdered, pure alkaloid product that "could" be carefully mixed in with other powder... KEY would be PRICE of the adulterated product... Plant MD is like $40 for 100 grams / so that definitely fits the price point!

Otherwise... what IS the explanation? I've heard about, magical trees growing in a certain patch down by the river ? Nobody buys that magical tree BS :lol:

Lol I chuckled at the magical trees part of the comment. That makes sense for sure. I guess I was looking at it as a marketing gimmick for claiming it's 'premium' and then jack up the price. If the maha kali is spiked with extract, I would expect the effects to be more pronounced than what they are. It is really no better than non premium leaf I've had from them. I see what you're saying though. All of that does seem fishy
magick_cat
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:37 pm

Re: Herbal salvations

Post by magick_cat »

FuckHeroin wrote:I hear plant md and maha are spiked with gold reserve. Thoughts?
This may be possible but I have a hard time believing it without test results. Doesn’t HS share analysis of the MG and 7OHM content in their products?
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Herbal salvations

Post by BallzDeep9 »

I would expect the effects to be more pronounced than what they are. It is really no better than non premium leaf I've had from them.
Interesting. Maha Kali is $35 per 100g .. compared to non premium $35 per 250g.. so it's more than twice as expensive. You're saying the effects are no better, I've heard it's only slightly more potent .. certainly not double strength as price would suggest! :roll: Probably a marketing thing, where they DID have a really strong batch, 2 years ago, and people are still buying it on hype.

Everyone wants stronger kratom! ONE school of thought, is that "most kratom" is watered down these days with cheap plantation leaf... Indo's know how to select only the strongest leaf - Canopy leaf, deep forest, big trees, old growth etc. - But there's not enough of THAT, to go around. Lets say they harvest 20 kilos & the order is for 100 kilos... For example. DG or HS, comes in, offers to pay the farmer double, per kilo.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
kratomandmath
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:42 pm

Re: Herbal salvations

Post by kratomandmath »

It definitely is overpriced. It wasn't the best strain for my body chemistry at least. I would say I get more effects out of the green bali and thai md on average from all the the times I've had HS kratom. I bought into the hype for sure when buying it in hopes for stronger leaf lol. I guess to me since kratom is so cheap to begin with, I don't mind rolling the dice a little bit and spending some more money in the hopes of getting 'stronger' leaf. To be honest, there are so many unknowns that go into kratom and so many subjective definitions for the effects that I sort of just say fuck it and buy whatever kratom from the vendor whose leaf works the most consistent with me.

So when I hear things about kratom being spiked with extract and then called premium, that very well could be. It could also be possible that the kratom is called 'premium' as a gimmick and people buy into it, and this kratom could hit hard to them but that might be due to some kinda placebo effect, like my brain is tricked into thinking it will hit harder and so it does. Or premium is just not watered down kratom and regular kratom is, etc. So many unknowns that I say fuck it I'll get from the vendor I want that a) works best for my body chemistry, b) has a lot of positive reviews with quality and customer service and c) has reasonable enough prices for my budget (not everyone else's). I'm ranting and going in circles lol. Anyways, if y'all have some definitive proof of any vendor that spikes their kratom, I'm all ears.
magick_cat
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:37 pm

Re: Herbal salvations

Post by magick_cat »

I haven’t had the Mahakali in a while but I did try it once and found it to be very good. I don’t think it was worth $35/100 grams, but I got it 40% off due to a special they were running so it was worth it with the discount. I haven’t tried any of their strains since the salmonella scare, so I don’t know how good it is now.
FireCrotch79
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Re: Herbal salvations

Post by FireCrotch79 »

I really enjoy HS Plantation MD. Actually it is my go to strain over any other vendor I've tried. With that said I've only been a Kratom user for a few months, like since October. Now I am searching for any other vendor's strains that work for me, equally or better, and for cheaper. I have tried HS Maha Kali but it didn't do a darn thing for me, actually no reds really have. And I have tried HS Gold Reserve (so expensive!) and like it, so possibly the Plantation MD is spiked with the Gold Reserve?? But I have ordered from a few other places , to see if they can compare to the PMD from HS but haven't found it yet :( My first Kratom I actually tried (don't laugh at me people) was from a headshop called OPMS but read that it isn't even Kratom or that it is synthetic...idk but it worked great! Anyway I'm gonna keep trying vendors from the list I saw posted here. Thanks everyone!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Herbal salvations

Post by herbalhippie »

Welcome to the forum, FireCrotch79!

:lol:

I blushed typing that out.
Post Reply