Botanical Bunny new stock

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
GroovyHeart
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:28 pm

Botanical Bunny new stock

Post by GroovyHeart »

I see they added some wild yellow, red maeng da and a new batch of super green. I’m a new botanical bunny customer. How are they yellows? Also anyone had a red maeng da from them before? Let me know otherwise I ordered them I’ll let you know when I get them. Thanks!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Post by BallzDeep9 »

GroovyHeart wrote:Let me know otherwise I ordered them I’ll let you know when I get them. Thanks!
haha I see this ALL the time on FB, and Reddit back when we talked vendors .. "I just ordered ABC, does anyone know..." :D

Nobody knows. It's brand new. They're probably good! :ugeek: As the saying goes... TOFTT. Take One for The Team! Please give us your review! Be brave. Be the 1st one to try some! What the hell.. take a chance.. U only live twice.. Give em a shot..

Actually I see BB has 2 different Super Greens now, one (batch 1901) from GGK. That's gotta be good. And a Lot 13, which is VLNT - and I am very tempted to order some Wild Yellow. Pretty sure, it's the first time BB has stocked that.

Always more questions, than answers .. that's kratom! :lol:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Post by Payshince »

Wow wtf I love Wild Yellow

Well okay Ive never had it but I love the name
Haha :P

Thats my problem if I enjoy the name
It Must Be Good!

I have tried Kats-Bs Pure Yellow and that stuff hit the spot.
I would def get some Wild Yellow

HerbalHippie did you grab a sample of it or are you considering?
Anyone...
Id like to know Id be surprised if it wasnt good actually.
- Payshince
GroovyHeart
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:28 pm

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Post by GroovyHeart »

You are right guys! I knew no one tried it yet guess I was just looking for conversation about it and to hear how their past yellows were. I also like the name so I ordered some. I’ll let you guys know how the wild yellow and the red maeng da are when I get them. Prob also gonna do another order of the newer super green, so I’ll be back to comment... promise ;)
User avatar
gravystainonmyshirt
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Post by gravystainonmyshirt »

If you get the vlnt super green plz comment on it, it is the only VLNT strain they have at the moment so im wondering about the quality. Like if it is a left over strain that isnt selling that well due to quality or if its good and the only VLNT strain because all the others sold out quickly.

I wonder if VLNT packages are being held by customs and that is why they arent able to offer any of VLNT strains. I hope they are able to get more VLNT because its always good stuff. I havent had a problem with the VLNT stuff ever.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Post by CatfatherB »

I got the supergreen#2 from RVA earlier this week, Its pretty damn good, I just ordered from PMD from BB and it should be here tommorrow, I've heard the #14 has been great in the past.
samjoe
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:21 am

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Post by samjoe »

Is anyone else having trouble ordering from them? Keep getting errors. Wondering if it's the site.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Post by herbalhippie »

Payshince wrote:
HerbalHippie did you grab a sample of it or are you considering?
Anyone...
Id like to know Id be surprised if it wasnt good actually.

Nah, I've got some Wild Yellow from Garuda last year. I'm kind of off yellows now, switched to slow greens. :lol:

Actually, I think my Garuda is Super Wild Yellow.
jitterbug
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:57 am

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Post by jitterbug »

I'm having trouble ordering because [removed]. I wrote them about it & they said lots of people are having the same problem and that they're [removed] but didn't know when
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Botanical Bunny new stock

Post by herbalhippie »

Jitterbug, I'm editing out portions of your post that refer to payment methods. It's for the vendor's protection.

mod post
Post Reply