Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
FireCrotch79
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by FireCrotch79 »

Hey eveyone, question for ya. So I was looking through the 2019 Kratom vendor list posted on SAID IT and came across one vendor selling OPMS powder and pills, wasn't aware they had powder actually, but does anyone know is that stuff legit?? I've heard there may be reaearch chemicals or tramadol in it. Just wondering if anyone can clear this up for me? Thank you so much! I'm new here as well so hope I'm doing this right...lol.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by beathappening »

Existent? Yes. Legit? No.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by CatfatherB »

FireCrotch79 wrote:Hey eveyone, question for ya. So I was looking through the 2019 Kratom vendor list posted on SAID IT and came across one vendor selling OPMS powder and pills, wasn't aware they had powder actually, but does anyone know is that stuff legit?? I've heard there may be reaearch chemicals or tramadol in it. Just wondering if anyone can clear this up for me? Thank you so much! I'm new here as well so hope I'm doing this right...lol.


From what I've heard on a podcast (so, take this a hearsay) that they were a very legit company and one of, if not the first, kratom vendors who were GMP compliant.

If I heard right, it wasn't opms capsules that were contaminated, it was a counterfeit product posing as opms product.

Is it worth the price?.....probably not? That's up to the individual consumer.
FireCrotch79
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by FireCrotch79 »

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I think I'll steer clear of that stuff.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by beathappening »

Over Priced Monkey Shit...


(Sorry if that's already a thing, just thought if it :| )
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by CatfatherB »

beathappening wrote:Over Priced Monkey Shit...


(Sorry if that's already a thing, just thought if it :| )



ROFL, that sums it up!
FuckHeroin
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by FuckHeroin »

Lol...monkey shit.. Opms Malay Silver Reserve is very potent. I can only take it once a week or it raises my tolerance too much. People that are saying its monkey shit are the same ones thst think SoCal and Smiley have fire. Noobs :lol: Definitely not worth the price though!
K4pain
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:56 pm

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by K4pain »

FuckHeroin wrote:Lol...monkey shit.. Opms Malay Silver Reserve is very potent. I can only take it once a week or it raises my tolerance too much. People that are saying its monkey shit are the same ones thst think SoCal and Smiley have fire. Noobs :lol: Definitely not worth the price though!
Then who has the fire? Lizas? BB? Herbal salvations? DG?
FireCrotch79
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by FireCrotch79 »

Yeah I agree the Opms Malay Silver Reserve worked for me! Bought it at head shop though. But was first kratom I ever tried and have since read that it's possibly fake or has research chemicals in it so basically didn't know if it was real legit kratom or synthetic crap. I do know though that it made me feel good and nothing has compared since.
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by labdog03 »

FuckHeroin wrote:Lol...monkey shit.. Opms Malay Silver Reserve is very potent. I can only take it once a week or it raises my tolerance too much. People that are saying its monkey shit are the same ones thst think SoCal and Smiley have fire. Noobs :lol: Definitely not worth the price though!
I would for sure be interested in who has "the FIRE" as well...Not sure I know anyone who has "fire" all the time and the different "strains" (names) can vary tremendously with the BEST Vendors. I personally have gotten some VERY good leaf from Smiley...and even SoCal a long time ago...All perspective though I suppose...I order from no less than a dozen different Vendors, sometimes hit the jackpot, sometimes not (with EVERY Vendor), but if you know of someone that consistently has great leaf, please do share.
FuckHeroin
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by FuckHeroin »

Shit I wanna know too ;) . I was just saying I've never gotten any from Smiley, and SoCal.. only a few times a year.
FireCrotch79
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by FireCrotch79 »

I'm still broke from Christmas! And had a couple set backs from home repairs but should soon be able to order some more. I was thinking about trying RVA next, idk just heard good things about them or KOG but they seem to be backed up but that's not really an issue as I'm willing to wait for good product.
magick_cat
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:37 pm

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by magick_cat »

I would be suspicious of anything priced as high as they are, or sold at smoke shops. I’ve heard that it gives good effects, but they probably use extracts which will ruin your tolerance quickly.
FireCrotch79
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by FireCrotch79 »

magick_cat wrote:I would be suspicious of anything priced as high as they are, or sold at smoke shops. I’ve heard that it gives good effects, but they probably use extracts which will ruin your tolerance quickly.


Yeah I noticed that my tolerance was higher after trying that stuff from the headshop. But now just takes a few grams to do the trick. Thanks for all the input everyone!
djulain
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:15 am

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by djulain »

the opms malay special reserve was junk lmao yall buying shit kratom
FireCrotch79
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by FireCrotch79 »

djulain wrote:the opms malay special reserve was junk lmao yall buying shit kratom
As I understand Kratom is different for everyone. So what works for one person may not work another. Please enlighten us as to where the good stuff is. I just ordered Liza's and can't wait to try her product as I've heard great things.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by herbalhippie »

FireCrotch79 wrote:
djulain wrote:the opms malay special reserve was junk lmao yall buying shit kratom
As I understand Kratom is different for everyone. So what works for one person may not work another. Please enlighten us as to where the good stuff is. I just ordered Liza's and can't wait to try her product as I've heard great things.
The good stuff can be in 10 different places for 10 different people. Like you said it's different for everyone and you just have to keep sampling and sampling and sampling. Liza's is good, also K-OG if you can get an order in, I'm about to try Inland botanicals they're getting some good reviews. Smiley time has some good stuff.
FireCrotch79
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Re: Is OPMS Kratom legit?

Post by FireCrotch79 »

Thanks herbalhippie I should be getting my Liza's order tomorrow, can't wait! I will try those others you mentioned hopefully next time. I like having multiple vendors on hand.
Post Reply