Johnson's is back under new name
-
BunnyBoo2011
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am
Johnson's is back under new name
FB group says Johnson's will be taking orders by next week Monday - new name Sacred Son Botanicals.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
ShaggyShanahan
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 3:01 pm
Re: Johnson's is back under new name
This is exciting. I never got a chance to try Johnson’s. Hope the new stock lives up to the old reputation.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Johnson's is back under new name
yeah there's Dozens, and Dozens, of good solid vendors ....
For eastern North Carolina, we're putting EC Botanicals BACK on the Vendor List.
For some reason he slipped thru the cracks, after the (u/thaywoody) WAS on reddit & has a very nice website. He's not a facebook vendor. I think what happened, was Hymn deleted all his posts on r/kratom - My apologies to thaywoody https://ec-botanicals.us/ - A top vendor in NC, along with Canopy, and Sosa
For eastern North Carolina, we're putting EC Botanicals BACK on the Vendor List.
For some reason he slipped thru the cracks, after the (u/thaywoody) WAS on reddit & has a very nice website. He's not a facebook vendor. I think what happened, was Hymn deleted all his posts on r/kratom - My apologies to thaywoody https://ec-botanicals.us/ - A top vendor in NC, along with Canopy, and Sosa
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Johnson's is back under new name
In regards to ec botanicals, I have some of their product stashed away,I believe green borneo, green hulk,white maha,and enhanced red, wicked red I think,, I ordered from them back over a year ago,,at same time I was ordering from gaia,,whenever that recall happened with gaia,I disposed all gaia stuff,but kept ec botanicals in case they ban K , maybe I'll go back and try it,,I couldn't find any information about them,that is why I stashed it,those were times when tainted K was all over the place,,glad I kept it,sometimes if K isn't doing much for ya,,you might find out trying it out again later hits you better,
-
djulain
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:15 am
Re: Johnson's is back under new name
holy shit yes. the green boyan was the best kratom i've ever had
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Johnson's is back under new name
djulain wrote:holy shit yes. the green boyan was the best kratom i've ever had
I was reorganizing and inventorying a couple days ago and found a half kilo of Green Boyan I got right before he went out of business for a while and had forgotten about. Happy dance.
-
GroovyHeart
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:28 pm
Re: Johnson's is back under new name
How do you even get in contact with the man? I can’t friend him nor can I find either of the “FB groups” you guys have mentioned. I’m new to Johnson’s so I was never in the group before he stopped. Is it an elitist hidden thing or is he open for business, when ready, for anyone? Anyone got a link? Thanks.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Johnson's is back under new name
Facebook Sucks. That's really all U need to knownor can I find either of the “FB groups” you guys have mentioned. I’m new to Johnson’s
Kratom is Banned on Facebook.. So all the little Groups there, hide their kratom. Call it Tea or whatever.. FB is constantly banning/ removing the groups, who then change their Name of the group, so FB won't catch them? Johnson got banned & His Group removed by FB
Johnson's a good guy. He is basically a backpack'er now, which is fine - try MeWe for a half dozen guys, operating on very low stock & etc. Give Zenio a shout, or Soulvit, Kero, Genie, any of those guys do small batch deals, no website, selling to friends, etc
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Re: Johnson's is back under new name
ec has what seems to me to be the best deal on "sampler packs" out there. money wise, i mean, not speaking on the quality of kratom (i like what i got from them, but they are also the only vendor i have tried so far, so i don't have anything to measure it against) 45 bucks for six 60 gram bags of kratom. if anyone knows of comparable sample deals lemme know, as i would like to try them.BallzDeep9 wrote:yeah there's Dozens, and Dozens, of good solid vendors ....
For eastern North Carolina, we're putting EC Botanicals BACK on the Vendor List.
For some reason he slipped thru the cracks, after the (u/thaywoody) WAS on reddit & has a very nice website. He's not a facebook vendor. I think what happened, was Hymn deleted all his posts on r/kratom - My apologies to thaywoody https://ec-botanicals.us/ - A top vendor in NC, along with Canopy, and Sosa
-
BunnyBoo2011
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:42 am
-
Johnsonsbotanicals
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:45 pm
Re: Johnson's is back under new name
Ok so @Ballz please email me [email protected]. I am not a backpack vendor brother. im also not open yet i am getting my room set up, i have lab tests on the way and my site http://www.sacredsontea.com is being built as we speak. I am working on coming back better than ever with same great stock and new potent tea. Its taking me a bit to get set up but i want everyone to now im busting my ass to bring an even better company and great product! I really appreciate the support here at doublemm!
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Johnson's is back under new name
Plumplump.... I last week ordered from Kraydo Organics and their sample set up is definitely cheaper and I can certainly vouch for Jake at Kraydo having some absolutely amazing leaf!!!! I will be typing up a full review either today or tmrw so be on the lookout if interested or feel free to pm me. I will say really quick that 250g split up to 5 ways for 25 bucks is a freaking awesome deal if you ask me, so I got 2 of those meaning 500g split 10 ways for $50!!! I really cannot get over how potent the leaf is, and it's not like I haven't experienced quality before as I have been ordering from RVA for almost a year now and have been very happy. I just wanted some variety and to try something new. Hope this is helpful, have a good one!plumplump wrote:ec has what seems to me to be the best deal on "sampler packs" out there. money wise, i mean, not speaking on the quality of kratom (i like what i got from them, but they are also the only vendor i have tried so far, so i don't have anything to measure it against) 45 bucks for six 60 gram bags of kratom. if anyone knows of comparable sample deals lemme know, as i would like to try them.BallzDeep9 wrote:yeah there's Dozens, and Dozens, of good solid vendors ....
For eastern North Carolina, we're putting EC Botanicals BACK on the Vendor List.
For some reason he slipped thru the cracks, after the (u/thaywoody) WAS on reddit & has a very nice website. He's not a facebook vendor. I think what happened, was Hymn deleted all his posts on r/kratom - My apologies to thaywoody https://ec-botanicals.us/ - A top vendor in NC, along with Canopy, and Sosa
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Johnson's is back under new name
I sent Genie an email earlier this week and haven't heard back. I was a fan of his. Sad faceGive Zenio a shout, or Soulvit, Kero, Genie, any of those guys do small batch deals, no website, selling to friends, etc
* javagurl62
- DrPsilocybong
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:10 pm
Re: Johnson's is back under new name
He's still getting ready but I just got the first key. Waiting on him to get back to me with when I will get it. My buddy and I split it. He got pmd and green banjo. I got pmd and boyan. I'll keep you guys updated.
- DrPsilocybong
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:10 pm
Re: Johnson's is back under new name
Zenio is the man. He's been my go to guy for the last few months. He has great strains fast shipping and a really good dude. He's been doing me right. If not for the opportunity to try Daniels new batch I would have ordered from Zenio.javagurl62 wrote:I sent Genie an email earlier this week and haven't heard back. I was a fan of his. Sad faceGive Zenio a shout, or Soulvit, Kero, Genie, any of those guys do small batch deals, no website, selling to friends, etcHe hasn't put anything up on MeWe in about 2 months. He did a Christmas raffle and that was about the last I saw. Actually have to credit MeWe for getting me back over here on Double M as I actually joined last April.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Johnson's is back under new name
Genie seems 2 have Too many irons in the fire.. He's announced a couple times Selling Out! Leaving the (kratom) Business! Then he comes back a month later, and it's on again..He hasn't put anything up on MeWe in about 2 months. He did a Christmas raffle and that was about the last I saw.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
javagurl62
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm
- Location: South Texas
Re: Johnson's is back under new name
Thanks for that, Ballz! Hopefully he will come back again. I really liked his Green, 1.0 which I am out of. I still have Green 1.1, some of his premium red (the Elder Djin stuff) and I think Red 1.0. I'll vouch for his quality.Genie seems 2 have Too many irons in the fire.. He's announced a couple times Selling Out! Leaving the (kratom) Business! Then he comes back a month later, and it's on again..I hear ppl are very satisfied w/ his leaf - In fact there's been trading on MeWe for his stuff & reviews are positive.
* javagurl62
-
Gonz
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:27 am
Re: Johnson's is back under new name
I'm looking forward to trying your product, please let us know when you're ready to accept orders.Johnsonsbotanicals wrote:I really appreciate the support here at doublemm!