Question about two companies
-
boldieu77
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:18 pm
Question about two companies
If i can ask this here- does anyone have input on two companies; MitraGaia and Urban Ice Organics? They both emphasize testing. Any reports on their products?
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Question about two companies
I have never heard of them,but the name gaia in anything would scare me away
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: Question about two companies
Isn’t Urban Ice the vendor from the Leaf of Faith documentary?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Question about two companies
e_poison wrote:Isn’t Urban Ice the vendor from the Leaf of Faith documentary?
Yep.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Question about two companies
Urban Ice is head-shop crap. Are you interested in head-shop crap? Teeny little JAR of "Premium Bali" 60 grams for $40 ???
Yeah that's right. You get a big 60g for 40 bucks.... Online vendors, you get hmm around 400g for $40
What's a better DEAL for $40 -- the fancy little 60g jar -- Or the 400g bags
Yeah that's right. You get a big 60g for 40 bucks.... Online vendors, you get hmm around 400g for $40
What's a better DEAL for $40 -- the fancy little 60g jar -- Or the 400g bags
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- WotAnAtti2d
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 337
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am
Re: Question about two companies
I have some green MD crushed leaf from them and I can assure you that it isn't crap. I gave a sample to someone and they wanted to buy some off of me, but I had to say 'no', because I don't have a lot of it left.
I agree those prices are outrageous, but the stuff that I have is definitely above par.
I agree those prices are outrageous, but the stuff that I have is definitely above par.
-
plumplump
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm
Re: Question about two companies
mitragaia is gaia, they recently rebranded apparently.
-
boldieu77
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:18 pm
Re: Question about two companies
Thanks for all you input. It seems that every vendor gets varied reactions. Not sure which to go with. I have only bought from the local smoke shop and it has been Ok, but a bit more pricey and i am in search of the highest quality in terms of effect as well as purity.
All comments are welcome.
All comments are welcome.
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: Question about two companies
When it comes to finding a good vendor, the safest thing to do is to go with the most consistent reviews. If 95% say it's good, and 5% say it didn't work for them, I'd consider it a safe bet.
If you need a little more security than that, then go a little deeper in your research. What are the people within that 5% saying? Are they looking for the same types of benefits from kratom that you are? Is their tolerance maybe a little high?
Weighing the pros and cons of the vendor is also helpful in narrowing it down. Some people want sample sizes; some people want fast delivery; some people want a large selection to choose from; some people want the lowest prices. It really comes down to whatever your highest priority is.
Consistency is what is most important to me, so I have been rotating between kog, liza's, and smiley's recently. Okie, botanical bunny, and treasure house are all consistently reliable as well. At least for me.
If you need a little more security than that, then go a little deeper in your research. What are the people within that 5% saying? Are they looking for the same types of benefits from kratom that you are? Is their tolerance maybe a little high?
Weighing the pros and cons of the vendor is also helpful in narrowing it down. Some people want sample sizes; some people want fast delivery; some people want a large selection to choose from; some people want the lowest prices. It really comes down to whatever your highest priority is.
Consistency is what is most important to me, so I have been rotating between kog, liza's, and smiley's recently. Okie, botanical bunny, and treasure house are all consistently reliable as well. At least for me.