Vendors with small samples, recommendations?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
mamadollface7912
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 pm

Vendors with small samples, recommendations?

Post by mamadollface7912 »

So, I've been pretty fond of a few from mystic and the ability to buy small quantities for cheap, now that they're off the vendor list, I'm nervous about my shipment thats coming tomorrow and continuing to use them. Does anyone have suggestions for venders that let you purchase is small quantities similar to how mystic does? I'm limited income so I would rather try before buying alot at a time. Also, I'm needing ones good for pain relief for daytime and nighttime. I'm currently using MI red MD and White MD. So suggestions of strains by vendors would be super appreciated. Thank you!
plumplump
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: Vendors with small samples, recommendations?

Post by plumplump »

ec botanicals has a decent sample offering. three 60g "samples" for 25 bucks, 6 for $45, and 8 one ounce sized for 38.

im new to kratom and they are the only vendor i have tried so far. i like the green malay and the red hulu (its great for pain). i can't compare the quality to any other vendors though, because i haven't had the chance to try any yet. ill say it was a nice introduction to kratom and i look forward to trying other vendors.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Vendors with small samples, recommendations?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

suggestions for venders that let you purchase is small quantities
I would say "almost" all vendors, sell ounces .. Many for $4 some for $5 .. but that's a great way to sample.

Unfortunately, over the past year, as kratom has boomed in popularity many vendors have stopped doing Sample Packs. We used to do a Vendor Sample List even - but seems like most are "Out Of Stock". A couple of well known vendors, no longer accept small orders - they are now "Bulk Vendors" only :roll:

One of the cheapest best Sample Packs, used to be Gothic Kratom. Last I checked a few weeks ago... "still" Out Of Stock. I suggest ... Go down the Vendor List. Look for the "S" under Codes. That's supposed to mean Samples - I can see we're in trouble with Acadica. They no longer offer samples :oops:

OK.... Canopy! Ounces for $3.50 - there you go! Nice website, Alan is a nice guy too :D
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Kaidensmom
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: Vendors with small samples, recommendations?

Post by Kaidensmom »

Liza's botanicals has a couple of reasonably priced sample packs. She also has an option to split 250 grams 5 ways. Actually, it might be more than 5 ways. Either way, she has some good options. Smiley has a good sample pack deal too, but I think he's "closed" for the rest of this week.
mamadollface7912
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 pm

Re: Vendors with small samples, recommendations?

Post by mamadollface7912 »

You guys are all awesome, thank you! Mystic was my go to because of the $3/25g, so I got a little sad when they had so much bad going around
mamadollface7912
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 pm

Re: Vendors with small samples, recommendations?

Post by mamadollface7912 »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
suggestions for venders that let you purchase is small quantities

OK.... Canopy! Ounces for $3.50 - there you go! Nice website, Alan is a nice guy too :D

Have you personally tried canopy? I've been considering. I unfortunately made a pretty big purchase with mystic this past week, so I'm just HOPING its as good as the last few orders I've had were.

I run a vape shop in the state I'm in and we carry the lipht, krave and valley organic brands but, let's be honest, they're bad
Cobia35
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:13 pm

Re: Vendors with small samples, recommendations?

Post by Cobia35 »

I am a newbie who has been taking Krave Maeng Da for the past few months. I see where Krave is not well liked among you so I'd like to ask for a recommendation of another reputable vendor. I've been purchasing 500 capsules for $74.99. I can't stomach any other way. I've tried. It has to be in a capsule. Searching for the energy, focus, motivation, mood uplifting, euphoria brand. If there is something better than maeng da and will give me what I'm looking for, please let me know.

Also, I saw the post where the person was losing their hair. Has anyone else had that issue?
Pete2000
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: Vendors with small samples, recommendations?

Post by Pete2000 »

mamadollface7912 wrote:Does anyone have suggestions for venders that let you purchase is small quantities similar to how mystic does?
Smiley Time Herbals sells 5 20g samples for $19 including free shipping. I found that to be one of the better sample deals. He mentioned in a post Sunday that the current batch of S.Gold JK, Red Bali, Red Vietnam, Red Samarinda and Red Aceh were all very good. I only tried the Red Aceh from those and thought it had pretty good pain relief.
Pete2000
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: Vendors with small samples, recommendations?

Post by Pete2000 »

Cobia35 wrote:It has to be in a capsule.
Amazon sells capsule making machines for around $20. Making your own would save money and let you try everything. Just a thought.
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Vendors with small samples, recommendations?

Post by trigger »

There's a pinned thread for exactly this - but it hasn't been updated in a year. I thought about asking the OP to make a new one, but then stumbled on this thread.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Vendors with small samples, recommendations?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Kraydo-Organics will split any order 250g or larger 2 to 5 ways so you get 5 50g samples for 25 dollars plus shipping which is awesome! SOSA Speciosa also has a great deal going... 35 dollars free shipping for your choice of 9 strains 1 oz each strain so once again. 250g split 9 ways for 35 dollars even shipped which is another amazing offer if ya ask me!
Levsauce
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 12:02 am

Re: Vendors with small samples, recommendations?

Post by Levsauce »

Sometimes I wonder if dudes actually even read Op's posts. The individual is asking for help / looking for the best possible online vendor for only CALSULES
SusanB
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:37 am

Re: Vendors with small samples, recommendations?

Post by SusanB »

I think people are answering! There was a great suggestion of buying a capsule making machine. I've seen someone use it, and once you get the hang of it, it's great! Saves lots of money, and you can try vendors that don't sell capsules!
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Vendors with small samples, recommendations?

Post by instantKARMA »

Levsauce wrote:Sometimes I wonder if dudes actually even read Op's posts. The individual is asking for help / looking for the best possible online vendor for only CALSULES
It's very possible that a lot of DoubleM members haven't had much experience buying capsules from vendors. I know I'm not!
I've always used loose powder! It seems to me that most DoubleM members that have experience with capsules began buying them over the counter and paying way too much...then, they they learned how much less expensive it is to buy the powder on line and never looked back. But, hey, that's just my take on the matter considering some of the posts I've read on this site. I think that everyone here is more than a little willing to help out!
...just sayin'!
Post Reply