Kratomind

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
robert123
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:02 pm

Kratomind

Post by robert123 »

Is Kratomind taking orders from US customers? I wanted to try this place out a while back, but it sent me to this site Texaskratomind and they ran out of kratom before I could even order. Now it says "we will back in December" and I saw a post somewhere on this board that says the Texas operation was shut down or something? I dunno....

I would just like to know if anyone has ordered from the main site this month? If so, did you get your package without any problems? I've never ordered from Indo yet, so Im not sure how the customs thing works...is there a chance customs might just steal the package? Will they send another if customs takes it? I cant afford to lose anymore money on crappy kratom from US vendors so I would like to order from this Kratomind place (I heard it was good kratom but this was a few months ago so...)

Im pretty new to kratom and Ive only ordered from Happy Hippo, (decent kratom but too expensive) and Treasure House Botanicals, (about the same as HH but had to burn more to get effects) and Herbal RVA (which I heard was good, but honestly its the worst stuff Ive had yet..sigh...maybe bad batch or something?)

Where is all this bright green colored kratom that I keep seeing pictures of? lol All I have gotten so far is brown looking stuff....hoping Kratomind has something better but not sure if I should even try to order from the US. :(

Sorry for the rambly post, just getting kinda frustrated here. Just want some decent kratom that doesnt cost $16 an oz
5p4c3M0nk3y5
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by 5p4c3M0nk3y5 »

I placed an order with kratomind on 11/28. I knew I was taking a risk importing it so I only bought a sample kg. It is 10 different strains 100g of each. They attempted to deliver my package today but I was not home to sign for it. I have to go to the post office on Monday to pick it up. It was $63 w/ free shipping for the kg. So I ordered 11/28. Paid on the 11/29. Would have been in my hands today if I was home to sign for the package. I dont know if its good quality but it made it to my house in 11 days. I might have just got lucky who knows. I will check back in after I have had a chance to test the quality.

edit: What strains did you try from RVA? I have only tried 2 strains from them and they are both good. I have a few more to try. I hope Im not disappointed with the ones I haven't tried.
I asked what would happen if I didnt get my package. This is the email they sent me.

Me
Wed, Nov 28, 12:47 PM (10 days ago)
Are you having any issues shipping to the United States?

Customer Service
Wed, Nov 28, 2:58 PM (10 days ago)
for now everything is good. They just hold it in a week for several states,but finally they release it

Me
Wed, Nov 28, 3:22 PM (10 days ago)
Do you offer a guarantee that it will make it to my home? If my shipment is confiscating will you refund or reship my order?

Customer Service
Wed, Nov 28, 11:40 PM (10 days ago)
Yes Here is detailed guarantee terms : 90% Item will goes in custom first. Commonly they hold it for 3 - 7 week. Longest they hold are 3 weeks. Over than it, it's means seized

If over 3 weeks (Count from date when it;s on hold in custom) , we will reship for you or issue a refund,depend on your choice

Thank you
robert123
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:02 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by robert123 »

Thank you very much! 5p4c3M0nk3y5 I really appreciate the response, this makes me feel a lot better about giving this vendor a try. Yes, I would love to hear what you have to say about the quality when you get a chance. I didnt see an option to split kilos though? Did you just ask them to do this for you as a special favor or something? Anyway, thanks a bunch!

-edit I only tried the red hulu from RVA so far. It had no smell at all, which I thought was kinda weird and I took like ten grams in a tea and didnt really feel much. I dont know, maybe its just the one strain
5p4c3M0nk3y5
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by 5p4c3M0nk3y5 »

Whats was the batch number on the RVA red hulu? I have some RVA red hulu I havent opened yet. I will try it out tomorrow morning and let you know what mine RVA red hulu is like. Mine might be a different batch number tho. How did you make your tea. I have had mixed results with making teas. I normally T&W.

The split kilo is under the sample serious. Click "buy kratom" in the green bar at the top. Then its the box on the bottom right.

Also keep in mind I might have just got lucky. Just because mine came through doesnt mean yours will. I also havent seen it. Maybe it didnt get seized because there is no kratom in the package. I will not know until I open it but the package kratomind sent did get to my home town.

Edit: I just opened my RVA Red Hulu for science. Mine smells like normal kratom. I just took 5g. Tasted like normal kratom. I will update with effects. I had a few burns already today so it will be tough to tell how good it is till tomorrow morning but I should know if its completely bunk tonight.
Last edited by 5p4c3M0nk3y5 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robert123
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:02 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by robert123 »

red hulu batch# 111918

I forgot to mention that I was just coming off a short tolerance break (about 5 days off) when I tried the red hulu. Oddly enough I sometimes get weird results on my first dose or 2 after a break so maybe I judged too soon (I was kinda pissed when I posted earlier, I should have tried it a couple more times before posting)

I'm gonna try a 5 gram t&w right now. I simmer in water with citric acid powder for 15 or 20 minutes when I make tea. I make the tea because t&w usually makes my stomach hurt, but I'll give it a go because I really want to like this red hulu lol
Last edited by robert123 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5p4c3M0nk3y5
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by 5p4c3M0nk3y5 »

Thats the same batch I have. So we are now both testing RVA Red Hulu batch 111918 at the same time.
robert123
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:02 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by robert123 »

I have only tried 2 other vendors but kratom usually has a really strong distinct smell, and this hulu barely has a smell at all to me. Anyway, I aint takin it for the smell lol, so we'll see what happens with this second try in an hour or so...
5p4c3M0nk3y5
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by 5p4c3M0nk3y5 »

Definitely not bunk. Feeling good. I always know when its working when I start zoning out and I can feel it in my eye lids and legs. Nice, relaxed and kinda tingly. I will check in tomorrow morning and let you know how it is for the first burn of the day.
robert123
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:02 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by robert123 »

Yeah, I didnt mean it was bunk, just not as good as the other 2 vendors Ive tried. This t&w isnt hurting my stomach, so thats good lol (usually gives me bad cramps and pain) but I just feel slightly relaxed and no euphoria at all. I mean I feel better than I did before I burned but....I dont know, I guess I was just expecting it to at least be as good or better than what Ive had from the other vendors after all the hype Ive heard about RVA.

I have more strains coming so maybe those will work better, but....anyway lol wasnt trying to make a review thread here, just wanted to hear about peoples recent experiences with Kratomind, so I appreciate the replies sir...and let me know how the kratomind samples are when you get them dude.

Thanks again! later
5p4c3M0nk3y5
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:29 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by 5p4c3M0nk3y5 »

I will let you know how kratomind is next week. I'm picking up the package on Monday. Gonna need a few days of use before I'll have a good idea on the quality.
robert123
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:02 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by robert123 »

Welp, I just got 3 more strains from RVA today. Red ketapang, green vietnam, and royal bentuangie. Tried all of them and not too impressed. I dont know if kratom just stopped working good for me for some reason or if RVA just isnt as good as it used to be (most of the good reviews Ive read were from last year and earlier this year)...but...anyway.. there it is....

I went on and ordered a kg from Kratomind, fuck it. If I get weak results from these strains when they get here then I guess kratom just stopped working for me or something. I know I dont have too high of tolerance because I just started using kratom in August of this year.....so I dont know wtf is going on :(

I'll post again when I get my kilo from Kratomind, hopefully I get better burns from them.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Kratomind

Post by BallzDeep9 »

I've had many orders from Kratomind. As discussed on another thread, their US Warehouse is not operating... So you'd be ordering direct from Indo. Right now is not a great time to be shipping Direct from Indo. Kratomind will find a way to deliver. ;)

It's a good large company. Many, many, different strains and products. The 10 x 100 Split is a good deal, for just trying out a whole bunch of different kratom. Don't be surprised if many strains are about average. IF you want a more "sure thing" guarantee of Above Average quality, spend an extra $10 bucks and order from a quality US Vendor. Seems like many feel it's more important to save $10 bucks, rather than seek out the best kratom?

Many of the BIG Indo exporters, are more focused on QUANTITY rather than quality.. It's become all about Money, and US Dollars, and US buyers wanting dirt cheap kratom at lower & lower prices... Kratomind HAS low prices! They can supply you with TONS of dirt cheap kratom. :P
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Goat
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by Goat »

Received my sample pack from kratomind. Took 12 days to get here. 1100 grams. The last sample pack was above average in my humble opinion. It is good to know that they have not raised prices.
robert123
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:02 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by robert123 »

Thanks for the replies. Sorry, Ive been busy or I would have posted again earlier. Thanks ballzdeep, seen you around here, I know you know what you're talkin about. Tracking said my kilo is in Jamaica NY, hope that means its passed through customs. If all goes well I should have my package in like 3 days. I'll report back on the quality if anyone is interested in ordering from kratomind.
An0xic2
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:12 am

Re: Kratomind

Post by An0xic2 »

robert123 wrote:Thanks for the replies. Sorry, Ive been busy or I would have posted again earlier. Thanks ballzdeep, seen you around here, I know you know what you're talkin about. Tracking said my kilo is in Jamaica NY, hope that means its passed through customs. If all goes well I should have my package in like 3 days. I'll report back on the quality if anyone is interested in ordering from kratomind.
To get tracking with your order did you go with the standard post or EMS? I might consider ordering one of those 1100g samplers if it comes with a tracking number.
Goat
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by Goat »

Mine came with free shipping and a tracking #.
FibonCarbor
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:31 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by FibonCarbor »

I am not sure where to post this, so I hope this is in the right place. I ordered a kilo from kratomind a couple months back from Indo, not USA. Package took 2 weeks to get to me and I was surprised it made it through customs. However, to my dismay, I cut open the box to see they had sent me 8 bags of Moringa Oleifera Powder! :cry: I contacted customer service and they never returned my emails. I will never know if they have good Kratom or not because I will not be ordering from them again. Jokes on them I guess because 1 kilo of Moringa Oleifera Powder seems to be a lot more expensive than kratom.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Kratomind

Post by CatfatherB »

FibonCarbor wrote:I am not sure where to post this, so I hope this is in the right place. I ordered a kilo from kratomind a couple months back from Indo, not USA. Package took 2 weeks to get to me and I was surprised it made it through customs. However, to my dismay, I cut open the box to see they had sent me 8 bags of Moringa Oleifera Powder! :cry: I contacted customer service and they never returned my emails. I will never know if they have good Kratom or not because I will not be ordering from them again. Jokes on them I guess because 1 kilo of Moringa Oleifera Powder seems to be a lot more expensive than kratom.





Are you sure they didn't just label the kratom "moringa" to get it past customs?
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by beathappening »

Wow :shock:

What are you even going to do with it?
FibonCarbor
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:31 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by FibonCarbor »

beathappening wrote:Wow :shock:

What are you even going to do with it?
It’s in a the most beat up cardboard box ever to be shipped overseas collecting dust in my closet :roll:
CatfatherB wrote:
Are you sure they didn't just label the kratom "moringa" to get it past customs?
I ordered a 4 way split and these were all the same and definitely not kratom from the taste. I definitely considered that possibility first, but unfortunately no.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Kratomind

Post by BallzDeep9 »

I also got a shipment from Kratomind, right after New Years' and it was labeled Moringa .. did yours have the Indonesia Phytosanitary Certificate also ? Mine was definitely kratom, I ordered some Crushed Leaf and it's pretty damn good!! Over the past 3 months MANY Indo's have been forced to "Mis Label" kratom shipments, labels Green Tea, Moringa, Matcha, etc .. Thanks to US Customs and FDA :|

They are good people, sorry to hear about the mix-up - They DID go through some changes, US Employee who they hired to run their US Warehouse, stiffed them and abandoned ship. Like many Indo suppliers, they've had all kinds of US Customs problems, seizures etc. and are forced to PAY $ for Customs Broker .. its a complicated and frustrating business :roll:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by beathappening »

Can you take a few pics maybe?
FibonCarbor
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:31 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by FibonCarbor »

BallzDeep9 wrote:I also got a shipment from Kratomind, right after New Years' and it was labeled Moringa .. did yours have the Indonesia Phytosanitary Certificate also ? Mine was definitely kratom, I ordered some Crushed Leaf and it's pretty damn good!! Over the past 3 months MANY Indo's have been forced to "Mis Label" kratom shipments, labels Green Tea, Moringa, Matcha, etc .. Thanks to US Customs and FDA :|

They are good people, sorry to hear about the mix-up - They DID go through some changes, US Employee who they hired to run their US Warehouse, stiffed them and abandoned ship. Like many Indo suppliers, they've had all kinds of US Customs problems, seizures etc. and are forced to PAY $ for Customs Broker .. its a complicated and frustrating business :roll:
I will definitely feel kinda dumb if Iv'e had a kilo sitting around this whole time. Guess I will just have to take some to truly find out. Just didn't have that bitter Kratom smell and all 8 bags were exactly the same color. Maybe I'm wrong though. I will try it out and post a picture too later. Thanks for the info and I hope your right!
FibonCarbor
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:31 pm

Re: Kratomind

Post by FibonCarbor »

I confirmed that I received kratom in the mislabeled bags. Their website even tell you what the batch number stands for. (Which strain) I just did not see this. It does taste awful though but I’m just glad they actually sent it. Apologies to kratomind, they are just sly about international shipping.
miked12345
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:20 am

Re: Kratomind

Post by miked12345 »

IT IS KRATOM, NOT MORINGA OLEIFERA
You might want to check your spam filter. I got a reply back really fast. They are having trouble shipping through China.
There is a codes page.
Don’t want to post the URL here as they are trying to be on DL about it.
They correspond to the strain.
They label everything as moringa oleifera
User avatar
WotAnAtti2d
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:50 am

Re: Kratomind

Post by WotAnAtti2d »

Kratomind is run by a good guy. They had a guy ripping them off at their US site, so it's down for now. I helped the guy out with a security certificate issue on his website. He hooked me up with some awesome green MD crushed leaf. His crushed leaf is sold out regularly, and for a good reason....
Rnb1987
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 11:30 am

Re: Kratomind

Post by Rnb1987 »

I didn’t read all the answers in this thread yet but I figured I’d share my experience before I walked in the house. I ordered from them last month and I got a famous sampler. It was OK stuff none of it was bright green and none of it seems very fresh. I measure my doses with a plastic spoon and I had to take two spoonfuls for it to work. I thought it was just me but when I ran out of that stuff I ordered from soulAnd I was back to one spoon. I was not very impressed and I would not order from them again.

Edit. I just realized this was an old post
Post Reply