kratom stacks to potentiate
-
Datkratboi
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:40 pm
kratom stacks to potentiate
Hello all! I'm looking for some people's opinions on what substances you stack with your kratom to help potentiate the effects! I'm mainly talking abuout other organic herbs(ashwagandha, saint johns wart valerian root...) vitamins/minerals, even interreted in stacking with beneficial nootropics such as the racetams, gaba <~~( if this is a forbidden tropic on this forrum I'll edit), or even medicinal mushrooms. I'm big into supplementation to improve my performance and crush life to the best of my abilities. Kratom is one of my few supplements I take daily to help me do my best.
So, what are some things you use to help you enjoy and reap the beneficial effects of kratom?
Looking foward to gaining some insight on this topic!
So, what are some things you use to help you enjoy and reap the beneficial effects of kratom?
Looking foward to gaining some insight on this topic!
Last edited by Datkratboi on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: kratom stacks to potentate
St John's wort is a CYP3A4 inducer, meaning it will cause you to metabolize kratom and many medications faster. It's the anti-potentiater.
-
FuckHeroin
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm
Re: kratom stacks to potentate
I take Cissus Quadrangularis. Helps with pain, and studies have shown it can help to heal fractured bones in some cases half the time as placebo group. (I have 3 fractured vertebrae). Also great for joint/ligament pain. Not sure if it potentiates the kratom but definitely adds to the pain killing properties.
Also taking
Magnesium citrate (400mg)
Fish Oil
Vit B6, C, D.
Zinc 30mg (picolinate)
I used to take Tyrosine and Lysine when I was using or withdrawing from opiates and I felt like it caused some potentiaion. I believe it helps rebuild your opiod receptors? Don't really know the science on it but it might be worth looking into.
Edit: Forgot to include CBD. Been taking 100mg day sublingually. RSO CBD from Lazarus Naturals
Also taking
Magnesium citrate (400mg)
Fish Oil
Vit B6, C, D.
Zinc 30mg (picolinate)
I used to take Tyrosine and Lysine when I was using or withdrawing from opiates and I felt like it caused some potentiaion. I believe it helps rebuild your opiod receptors? Don't really know the science on it but it might be worth looking into.
Edit: Forgot to include CBD. Been taking 100mg day sublingually. RSO CBD from Lazarus Naturals
Last edited by FuckHeroin on Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Kunlong
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm
- Location: New Mexico, USA
Re: kratom stacks to potentate
TURMERIC! with a pinch of black pepper....2 pinches.
I fill a 000 about 1/8th black pepper, pack it full of turmeric and it's a nice even potentiator.
The Black Pepper synergizes with the Turmeric and the Turmeric synergizes with the Kratom.
I take 2 000's but have been awhile and am used to it.
1 may be good for starts.
If it is not noticeably better, then it was not quite enough.
I fill a 000 about 1/8th black pepper, pack it full of turmeric and it's a nice even potentiator.
The Black Pepper synergizes with the Turmeric and the Turmeric synergizes with the Kratom.
I take 2 000's but have been awhile and am used to it.
1 may be good for starts.
If it is not noticeably better, then it was not quite enough.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: kratom stacks to potentate
As part of my normal regimen, I take
100mg hydroxyzine 3x a day
400mg magnesium oxide
150mg ranitidine (zantac) 2x a day
900mg valerian root
Multivitamin
100mg hydroxyzine 3x a day
400mg magnesium oxide
150mg ranitidine (zantac) 2x a day
900mg valerian root
Multivitamin
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: kratom stacks to potentate
Been meaning to post on this Topic. Thanks for getting it started fuck!
Check this out... Anyone ever heard of.. *Golden Milk*
Golden Milk is a very common hot drink in India, Pakistan, etc.. Main ingredient is: Turmeric. ADD some spices.. Cinnamon, Ginger, and Black Pepper. Add some honey and, coconut milk or sweet creamer. Stir it up like a Turmeric Tea.. taste almost like Pumpkin Spice Latte
Drink a cup of this stuff, 30 min. before your Kratom.
Boom!!!
It's the spices and pepper doing a "Gut Prep" number on your stomach .. Many ppl know about Turmeric supplements, pills that have Curcumin and Bioperine. Taking this as a hot liquid, really works! I also chase down a baby Aspirin, about this time.. Half hour before my kratom.

Make your own, or Search on Amazon.
Check this out... Anyone ever heard of.. *Golden Milk*
Golden Milk is a very common hot drink in India, Pakistan, etc.. Main ingredient is: Turmeric. ADD some spices.. Cinnamon, Ginger, and Black Pepper. Add some honey and, coconut milk or sweet creamer. Stir it up like a Turmeric Tea.. taste almost like Pumpkin Spice Latte
Boom!!!

Make your own, or Search on Amazon.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Kunlong
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm
- Location: New Mexico, USA
Re: kratom stacks to potentate
Thats ^^^^^^a good one too - I have seen the name but never knew it was turmeric-nog
-
NMKrato
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:22 am
Re: kratom stacks to potentate
My morning consists of magnesium citrate, ashwagandha, fish oil, multivitamin and a nice cup of coffee with 3.5 grams of kratom.
For my midday kratom dose, I take turmeric with bioperine prior to kratom and then an hour into my afternoon burn, I take shilajit. Shilajit is awesome for energy and has a great synergy with kratom.
For my bedtime kratom dose, I take magnesium citrate again (best potentiator for me) and then chamomile tea.
Tried a handful of different stacks and this has been my normal for a little while now and it's been going very swell
For my midday kratom dose, I take turmeric with bioperine prior to kratom and then an hour into my afternoon burn, I take shilajit. Shilajit is awesome for energy and has a great synergy with kratom.
For my bedtime kratom dose, I take magnesium citrate again (best potentiator for me) and then chamomile tea.
Tried a handful of different stacks and this has been my normal for a little while now and it's been going very swell
-
Datkratboi
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:40 pm
Re: kratom stacks to potentate
[quote="herbalhippie"]St John's wort is a CYP3A4 inducer, meaning it will cause you to metabolize kratom and many medications [i]faster[/i]. It's the anti-potentiater.[/quote]
Super interesting HH! since Cyp3a4 is an active enzime in onxidixing drugs, and toxins in the lower entistine, and kidney, would this possibly help certain strains kick in faster and harder? instead of the kratom having a slow start and looong legs? or does it oxidize and does that render the alkaloids destroyed? I'm only curious because I have some Royal bent from Rva atm which i swear takes me about an hour+ to feels the effects at all, totally thought it was bunk the first time I dosed, and then took another dose of some red md, wound up knodding out for the might and still having my pupils pinned until noon the next day.
Also another question based around this. where does kratom mainly become active? is it generally the stomach, or lower intestine? I'm still very knew to Kratom
Super interesting HH! since Cyp3a4 is an active enzime in onxidixing drugs, and toxins in the lower entistine, and kidney, would this possibly help certain strains kick in faster and harder? instead of the kratom having a slow start and looong legs? or does it oxidize and does that render the alkaloids destroyed? I'm only curious because I have some Royal bent from Rva atm which i swear takes me about an hour+ to feels the effects at all, totally thought it was bunk the first time I dosed, and then took another dose of some red md, wound up knodding out for the might and still having my pupils pinned until noon the next day.
Also another question based around this. where does kratom mainly become active? is it generally the stomach, or lower intestine? I'm still very knew to Kratom
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: kratom stacks to potentate
I'm not sure if it would work in the way you describe, but an inducer would make it so your 'burn' wouldn't last as long as it would normally. The lratom would be metabolized and out of your system faster. Also, it would decrease the effectiveness of kratom.Datkratboi wrote:
Super interesting HH! since Cyp3a4 is an active enzime in onxidixing drugs, and toxins in the lower entistine, and kidney, would this possibly help certain strains kick in faster and harder? instead of the kratom having a slow start and looong legs? or does it oxidize and does that render the alkaloids destroyed?
-
Datkratboi
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:40 pm
Re: kratom stacks to potentate
Reply- FuckHeroin.
Im gonna buy a few ounces of some
Cissus Quadrangularis off your recommendation! a lot of the time I make herbal extracts tinctures of herbs like this, and teas. Recently I've been dealing with more pain from old injuries and physical work stress. so I've been making kratom extracts on the side, then add to my other herbal extraxts. I generally save my supermeds for my rest days and or when im just in an extra amount of pain.
I also take a lot of cbd, I've got like over 700grams sitting in a few jars from my hemp harvest last summer (full spectrum extract I made 62%cbd 4.5% thc, 1.9% cbn and like .9%cbn) I sure do love my cannabis, it synergizes well with any substance!
Ill look into Tyrosine and Lysine, thanks!
Im gonna buy a few ounces of some
Cissus Quadrangularis off your recommendation! a lot of the time I make herbal extracts tinctures of herbs like this, and teas. Recently I've been dealing with more pain from old injuries and physical work stress. so I've been making kratom extracts on the side, then add to my other herbal extraxts. I generally save my supermeds for my rest days and or when im just in an extra amount of pain.
I also take a lot of cbd, I've got like over 700grams sitting in a few jars from my hemp harvest last summer (full spectrum extract I made 62%cbd 4.5% thc, 1.9% cbn and like .9%cbn) I sure do love my cannabis, it synergizes well with any substance!
Ill look into Tyrosine and Lysine, thanks!
-
Datkratboi
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:40 pm
Re: kratom stacks to potentate
BallzDeep9 wrote: Boom!!!It's the spices and pepper doing a "Gut Prep" number on your stomach .. Many ppl know about Turmeric supplements, pills that have Curcumin and Bioperine. Taking this as a hot liquid, really works! I also chase down a baby Aspirin, about this time.. Half hour before my kratom.
Ive takin a curcumin supplement for awhile now, but this tea aounds absolutely delicious and I'm gonna roll with this today as an alternative to my bulletproof coffee. ( I'm still gonna blend in coconut oil and gee along with a little coconut milk) so bulletproof Golden milk! haha
What is the significance of the baby aspirin Ballz?
-
Kunlong
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm
- Location: New Mexico, USA
Re: kratom stacks to potentate
I believe that would be acid assissted permeation of the gi? Like adding a lil paint thinner so paint penetrates the wood better. May be a chem synergy i don't know?Datkratboi wrote:BallzDeep9 wrote: Boom!!!It's the spices and pepper doing a "Gut Prep" number on your stomach .. Many ppl know about Turmeric supplements, pills that have Curcumin and Bioperine. Taking this as a hot liquid, really works! I also chase down a baby Aspirin, about this time.. Half hour before my kratom.
Ive takin a curcumin supplement for awhile now, but this tea aounds absolutely delicious and I'm gonna roll with this today as an alternative to my bulletproof coffee. ( I'm still gonna blend in coconut oil and gee along with a little coconut milk) so bulletproof Golden milk! haha
What is the significance of the baby aspirin Ballz?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: kratom stacks to potentiate
Is there any reason why people take tumeric instead of curcumin, which is the active ingredient in tumeric? I've been wondering.
I can't take either, curcumin causes me horrible gallbladder spasms. Very painful. If you don't know you have gallbladder issues, and take curcumin, you'll soon find out.
I can't take either, curcumin causes me horrible gallbladder spasms. Very painful. If you don't know you have gallbladder issues, and take curcumin, you'll soon find out.
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: kratom stacks to potentate
how much magnesium do you take, and what is your bedtime dose size of kratom?NMKrato wrote:
For my bedtime kratom dose, I take magnesium citrate again (best potentiator for me) and then chamomile tea.
Tried a handful of different stacks and this has been my normal for a little while now and it's been going very swell
-
reazaroff
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm
Re: kratom stacks to potentate
I take similar! Don't pack it myself but it's a good tumeric black pepper supplement.Kunlong wrote:TURMERIC! with a pinch of black pepper....2 pinches.
I fill a 000 about 1/8th black pepper, pack it full of turmeric and it's a nice even potentiator.
The Black Pepper synergizes with the Turmeric and the Turmeric synergizes with the Kratom.
I take 2 000's but have been awhile and am used to it.
1 may be good for starts.
If it is not noticeably better, then it was not quite enough.
- e_poison
- Admin

- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm
- Contact:
Re: kratom stacks to potentiate
I find mixing with lemon juice and then freezing overnight works great for me.
Here's a great guide on potentiating posted here a while back - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=74
Here's a great guide on potentiating posted here a while back - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=74
-
Kunlong
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm
- Location: New Mexico, USA
Re: kratom stacks to potentiate
So a strategy of plant prep and gut prep would make the complete circlee_poison wrote:I find mixing with lemon juice and then freezing overnight works great for me.
Here's a great guide on potentiating posted here a while back - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=74
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: kratom stacks to potentate
I'm not sure about him, but personally I take 500mg of magnesium oxide, which works well; taking any more than that would cause extreme shits. So I imagine citrate, which is absorbed more efficiently by the body (compared to the several other forms magnesium comes in), would have an even stronger effect. I could be wrong.KurtisCards wrote: how much magnesium do you take, and what is your bedtime dose size of kratom?
Also not mentioned yet is diphenhydramine (benadryl) which in lower doses is a good synergistic potentiatior at night. It adds more to the sedative effect which helps if you're taking kratom to get to sleep.
-
Kunlong
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm
- Location: New Mexico, USA
Re: kratom stacks to potentate
YES! Citrate is a LOT more boom boom than oxide.beathappening wrote:I'm not sure about him, but personally I take 500mg of magnesium oxide, which works well; taking any more than that would cause extreme shits. So I imagine citrate, which is absorbed more efficiently by the body (compared to the several other forms magnesium comes in), would have an even stronger effect. I could be wrong.KurtisCards wrote: how much magnesium do you take, and what is your bedtime dose size of kratom?
Also not mentioned yet is diphenhydramine (benadryl) which in lower doses is a good synergistic potentiatior at night. It adds more to the sedative effect which helps if you're taking kratom to get to sleep.
Too much citrate would be the definition of "major shi*s" and i am getting some, but low doses precious. It should have a recommendation on the bottle if he doesn't get back - but when I read that I waa like "klong! Duh!" and ordering some asap
-
mescalien
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:40 pm
Re: kratom stacks to potentiate
Some of my favorite enhancers are:
Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cat's Claw, Akuamma, Cordyceps, Goji Berry, Papaya enzyme, Tagamet, Grapefruit Juice, and MCT oil. Of course I don't use all these together usually one or two in combination with the kratom.
Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cat's Claw, Akuamma, Cordyceps, Goji Berry, Papaya enzyme, Tagamet, Grapefruit Juice, and MCT oil. Of course I don't use all these together usually one or two in combination with the kratom.
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: kratom stacks to potentiate
I always try to make sure people are aware that cimetidine (Tagamet) has been well established to cause gynaecomastia (I think man boobs is the preferred term) in only a matter of months when taken semi regularly.mescalien wrote:Some of my favorite enhancers are:
Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cat's Claw, Akuamma, Cordyceps, Goji Berry, Papaya enzyme, Tagamet, Grapefruit Juice, and MCT oil. Of course I don't use all these together usually one or two in combination with the kratom.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1419438/
-
mescalien
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:40 pm
Re: kratom stacks to potentiate
Good to know for the fellas. Thankfully I use turmeric or cordyceps as bioavailability enhancers more than I do Tagamet.beathappening wrote:I always try to make sure people are aware that cimetidine (Tagamet) has been well established to cause gynaecomastia (I think man boobs is the preferred term) in only a matter of months when taken semi regularly.mescalien wrote:Some of my favorite enhancers are:
Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cat's Claw, Akuamma, Cordyceps, Goji Berry, Papaya enzyme, Tagamet, Grapefruit Juice, and MCT oil. Of course I don't use all these together usually one or two in combination with the kratom.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1419438/
-
Kunlong
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm
- Location: New Mexico, USA
Re: kratom stacks to potentiate
Cordyceps, reishi and turkey tail have been daily staples of ours for many years, dogs and cats too. Didn't know about goji tho and will try that toomescalien wrote:Some of my favorite enhancers are:
Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cat's Claw, Akuamma, Cordyceps, Goji Berry, Papaya enzyme, Tagamet, Grapefruit Juice, and MCT oil. Of course I don't use all these together usually one or two in combination with the kratom.
-
Cstrong
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:52 pm
Re: kratom stacks to potentiate
Would love your thoughts on this e_poison. I've been freezing lately and always get the infamous red bubble. My concern comes with freezing then cooking to make a tea. I was wondering if because the freezing process breaks down the cell walls and releases the alkaloids, is it possible that the cooking process could actually damage the alkaloids at that point? Usually, the heat is used to draw out the alkaloids, but if they are already released will cooking destroy them? Just a thought...maybe a lower temp or shorter cooking time....or is no heat at all best for potency once it's been frozen?e_poison wrote:I find mixing with lemon juice and then freezing overnight works great for me.
Here's a great guide on potentiating posted here a while back - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=74
Thanks for your input in advance!
- DrFappingston
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:09 pm
Re: kratom stacks to potentiate
I take several supplements in the morning, though not necessarily for Kratom potentiation in particular... I'm on a bit of a health kick at the moment and trying to lose weight, figured adding more supplements couldn't hurt.
For Kratom, I have a Turmeric/Bioperine pill and 455mg Cayenne. The Turmeric and Bioperine seem to help a little bit, but I'm not honestly sure. I don't take it purposefully before I take kratom and I don't take it every time I take kratom. I also take Magnesium Citrate... which is not for potentiation, but still necessary with daily kratom use.. heh..
I was freezing a dose in lemon juice at night and all that, it definitely worked to potentiate it, but I'm lazy and kind of fell out of the habit. Now I just TnW with these protein powder funnels when I'm out and about or at work. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HQ ... UTF8&psc=1
In the AM:
Complete Multivitamin
Turmeric/Bioperine
Magnesium Citrate
Saw Palmetto
Vitamin D3
Vitamin B6
In the PM: Cayenne Supplement (I was taking it in the AM before work, but holy hell this shit will do a number on an empty stomach.)
For Kratom, I have a Turmeric/Bioperine pill and 455mg Cayenne. The Turmeric and Bioperine seem to help a little bit, but I'm not honestly sure. I don't take it purposefully before I take kratom and I don't take it every time I take kratom. I also take Magnesium Citrate... which is not for potentiation, but still necessary with daily kratom use.. heh..
In the AM:
Complete Multivitamin
Turmeric/Bioperine
Magnesium Citrate
Saw Palmetto
Vitamin D3
Vitamin B6
In the PM: Cayenne Supplement (I was taking it in the AM before work, but holy hell this shit will do a number on an empty stomach.)
"Forget regret or life is yours to miss" - Rent
-
Cstrong
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:52 pm
Re: kratom stacks to potentiate
So when you were freezing did you cook it as well or just thaw and drink? My fiancé is trying to avoid actually ingesting the plant matter so we’ve been doing tea and straining out the plant matter. But as you can see from my earlier post, because I’m freezing it first I’m a bit concerned that the cooking process may damage the alkaloids because they’re being released through the freezing process.
- DrFappingston
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:09 pm
Re: kratom stacks to potentiate
I put a dose in with just enough lemon juice to make a paste, mixed until congealed, flattened it out, freeze overnight and then drop it in Orange juice plant matter and all. I've never bothered doing tea or anything to remove the plant matter. I read something earlier about the temperature that the alkaloids begin to break down. I think it was around 150°C... I'll see if I can find it again to verify.Cstrong wrote:So when you were freezing did you cook it as well or just thaw and drink?
Edit: "The alkaloids in kratom (the goodies you are extracting) are broken down at around 105 degrees Celsius, so your kratom mixture should never reach these temperatures." Source: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Kratom_ ... action_tek
"Forget regret or life is yours to miss" - Rent
-
Cstrong
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:52 pm
Re: kratom stacks to potentiate
Awesome...thanks so much for the help!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: kratom stacks to potentiate
Boiling Point of water at sea level, is 100 Celsius - so chances are you'll be OK with kratom - kept to a rolling simmer. Note the most popular Tea recipes call for boiling, either crushed leaf /or powder, for like 30 min to 1 hour or more.. to make a strong batch of Tea."The alkaloids in kratom (the goodies you are extracting) are broken down at around 105 degrees Celsius"
Thanks for the Psychonaut Wiki link, that's helpful!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!