Mood lifting greens, ,smileytime

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Mood lifting greens, ,smileytime

Post by Oletimer »

Any suggestions for mood lifting greens from smilytime? I have the samarinda, it's great,,,not bitter like greens from some other vendors I've tried, ,
evilday
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Mood lifting greens, ,smileytime

Post by evilday »

For me, the green pucuk had a great mood lift component. This was from last year, though, no idea about current batches.
Maxxx
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm

Re: Mood lifting greens, ,smileytime

Post by Maxxx »

His Premium Green Thai has a great mood lift.
Payshince
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
Location: NH

Re: Mood lifting greens, ,smileytime

Post by Payshince »

I still want to try Smileys Green Mahakam.

That strain and recent batch from what Ive been reading the past few weeks seems as if that is a good mood lift!

Is it still available?

Has anyone used Smileys recent batch of Green Mahakam?

I believe HH aka herbalhippie has had it... isnt it a good slow mood enhancing burn hippie?
- Payshince
Nic
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:16 pm

Re: Mood lifting greens, ,smileytime

Post by Nic »

The super green 3 lifted my mood pretty good. It seemed to come on really slow but lasted a good while.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Mood lifting greens, ,smileytime

Post by jabro70 »

Supergreen3, Green Sandai, Green Mahakam, PGT, Green Ketapang, and i second the Green Pucuk. All of these have a pretty good mood lift for me. Got the Plantation Green and Thai MD on the way- hope they have some good mood lift too.
NMKrato
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:22 am

Re: Mood lifting greens, ,smileytime

Post by NMKrato »

I got a split 1/4 kilo of white banjo and super green 3, and the super green was so good I went back and made sure to get alot more if it. Shit I gotta stop ordering so much.
Pete2000
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 189
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: Mood lifting greens, ,smileytime

Post by Pete2000 »

Another vote for his Super Green #3. I picked up a sample a couple of weeks ago and liked it so much I ordered another 250g last week. That's the most I've ever ordered of a single strain at one time. I'm beginning to think this site is a bad influence. :D
Post Reply