Agus Green Bone

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
FightForKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Agus Green Bone

Post by FightForKratom »

Hello all has anyone try SOSA Agus Green Bone the F3 or F5 batch? I know Agus is an Indo supplier but has anyone tried the green bone from them on his current batch?
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Agus Green Bone

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Yes Agus is an Indo Supplier. I've got his Agus Green Bone from September, so probably a better summer batch, I'll have some on Swap Sell this weekend. How much do you need? Quantity is very limited.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Brad frerichs
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:06 pm
Location: Central Illinois

Re: Agus Green Bone

Post by Brad frerichs »

FightForKratom wrote:Hello all has anyone try SOSA Agus Green Bone the F3 or F5 batch? I know Agus is an Indo supplier but has anyone tried the green bone from them on his current batch?
I’m curious to know how these batches are as well! BUT. Didn’t he just receive these batches? Maybe to early for anyone to have sampled yet?
FightForKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Agus Green Bone

Post by FightForKratom »

BallzDeep9 wrote:Yes Agus is an Indo Supplier. I've got his Agus Green Bone from September, so probably a better summer batch, I'll have some on Swap Sell this weekend. How much do you need? Quantity is very limited.
I PM'd you a little while ago what do you think of it? Is it nothing to write home about or is it high quality above average leaf?
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Agus Green Bone

Post by FireK »

There is an F3 and F5 batch of his recent green bone...F3 slower...both good for this time of year
FightForKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Agus Green Bone

Post by FightForKratom »

Thank you all for the prompt responses I really appreciate all of your input. Yep, it's practically new stock from 2-22 I was just hoping someone had an idea or tried it. Ballz how would you describe the batch you have in terms of effects?
Brad frerichs
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:06 pm
Location: Central Illinois

Re: Agus Green Bone

Post by Brad frerichs »

I ordered 100 grams each of the red and green. He says will ship Monday. I will report back.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Agus Green Bone

Post by BallzDeep9 »

My BOX is full AGAIN, and I'm not able to Read any PM's guys... sorry. See Below. :roll:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
FightForKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Agus Green Bone

Post by FightForKratom »

No worries. I joined MeWe not too long ago and can't find the swap/sell group. Tried using a couple methods to search and look for it. No luck. Is the group private or closed?
aqtgirly4u
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm
Location: Kansas City Metro

Re: Agus Green Bone

Post by aqtgirly4u »

FightForKratom wrote:No worries. I joined MeWe not too long ago and can't find the swap/sell group. Tried using a couple methods to search and look for it. No luck. Is the group private or closed?
FightForKratom...what is your user name on MeWe? I can send you an invite to the Swap/Sell group if you want to PM me through here.
FuckHeroin
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 pm

Re: Agus Green Bone

Post by FuckHeroin »

BallzDeep9 wrote:My BOX is full AGAIN, and I'm not able to Read any PM's guys... sorry. See Below. :roll:
Sent you a PM on MeWe
FightForKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Agus Green Bone

Post by FightForKratom »

aqtgirly4u wrote:FightForKratom...what is your user name on MeWe? I can send you an invite to the Swap/Sell group if you want to PM me through here.

Thank you I really appreciate it! I sent you a PM
aqtgirly4u
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm
Location: Kansas City Metro

Re: Agus Green Bone

Post by aqtgirly4u »

FightForKratom wrote:
aqtgirly4u wrote:FightForKratom...what is your user name on MeWe? I can send you an invite to the Swap/Sell group if you want to PM me through here.

Thank you I really appreciate it! I sent you a PM
Hey Fight...I think you may have sent your PM to Ballz. Send me a PM on this forum and we can exchange personal info so I can send you a MeWe invite.
Post Reply